Write out of talking.

• Kevin
    18 years ago

I'd just like to know, who should you guys be talking to about the stuff you're writing about in your poems.

Me, i should be chatting to my ex lady.

You?

• Kevin
    18 years ago

aw man, this post rocked as an idea...and you guys dumped on it...

I DEMAND A RECOUNT!...THIS POST ROCKS!!!

• Cory Mastrandrea
    18 years ago

someone told me I need professional help once, another person told me if i didnt write the stuff down, then I would need professional help

• Maddie
    18 years ago

mines my ex boyfriend, we're still pretty much in love though, its an odd situation.. we talk about anything and everything

• Bret Higgins
    18 years ago

Myself.

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

Myself, "papi", my mom, friends, people from school, just about everyone around me.

I have to disagree with you Kevin.....this post doesn't rock, dude...it merely stones.

Just kidding! :P

Peaces.

• pinkalias
    18 years ago

mmm an ex "friend" I'd guess you'd say
    and my father

but talking would solve none of what troubles we all have here, which is why we continue to bitch in poetry :)

• Kevin
    18 years ago

Interesting answer Bret...veeeery interesting.

Gotta disagree with you there Pink, talking, as akward and potentially dangerous as it is, can clearly solve many problems...i'm not advocating you stop writing and just talk all the time...i just know i write poetry to express my frustrations....frustrations that things aren't the way i'd like them to be...

• Cory Mastrandrea
    18 years ago

I got to sidagree with you too, pink, cause not everything people write about are their problems. Half the shit I write about aren't my problems. They are problems I see in general. My writing isn't really a vent for my emotions and feelings. I write to get the thoughts in my head about the world down on paper.

• pinkalias
    18 years ago

Cory: haha yes...i am very much aware that not all poetry is about relieving unwanted emotions.

kevin: yes, I knew I was going to get a reply like that. And yes I know that one of the number one ways to solve a problem is to talk it out, but then again we all know that sometimes it just doesn't work out that way. (for numerous reasons)

And poetry is an excellent way to express emotions, I was partly joking about the whole bitching comment. But great things can come from anger, hatred, pain, frustration such as many great poetic works (as we all know)

• Jessica
    18 years ago

my mom should see this and so should my fucking dad *tear* they both kicked me out and they hate me *another tear* i havent seen them in a while now! i really want them to fuckin see how they have ruined my FUCKIN LIFE im only 12 and i already have seen the worst in life! so yeah thats who should see my poems i want them to feel the sadness in my heart and the lonleyness of my life.... it really sucks
    xXxjessicaxXx

• Kaitlin Kristina
    18 years ago

There has been far too much talking and not enough writing in my life lately, so I think I need to be talking to more paper and computer screens.

I've come to the conclusion that talking only makes things worse, this has especially been the case of late in my life. Writing is safer ;).

• aaron c s
    18 years ago

i write to myself mostly and the people on this site. i write about one person but i dont write for her.

• Bret Higgins
    18 years ago

Being completely honest, most of the more serious poems I have written deal exclusively with me coming to terms what what happened five to eight years ago.

All the rest, however, is me just talking bollocks!

• InMyWorld
    18 years ago

myself, my boyfriend, my ex boyfriend, and God.