LETS C YA TALENT!

• >> Beautifully Mistaken
    20 years ago

U THINK YA HAVE TALENT? THEN LETS SEE IT, LET IT SHINE LIKE LIGHT AND SHOW EVERY1 ELSE WHAT ITS LIKE. GIVE YA BEST RHYME RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW, WHATEVER ITS ABOUT, DO YA BEST, N SHOW EM HOW!

• Sammie
    20 years ago

u say u gotZ a problem wit my attitude (so?) u say u got a problem wit the way i wear my hair (how stupid) u say u gotZ a problem in my style in clothes well bring it own bi*ch cuZ i rlly dont care, i dont care if u lik me or my ride we can go rite now we'll take diZ sh*t out side i gotZ my rings on now n im ready to roll imma make this more dirrty then da superbowl! i gotZ da crew ot bac me u even more den eva u neva think this could happen well nave say neva! now ur in da corner crying "i didnt win" im in da crowd singin yo "shorties in" no more small talk itZ tyme to hit dat ho im clentchin my fist 1 2 3 go! opppZ bi*ch i hope u undertsnad next tyme u try n fucc around wit Sammie's man!.......... lolZ i dunno madd random i kno!

• Todd Geatz
    19 years ago

If your mouth is open, well then shut your yap, dont believe a word that you say, you're full of crap. everything that you say, constant lies, did you know that you're the only one that I dispise. Well now you do, man you're a tool, just two timing trash, god you're a fool. Just open your eyes, wake up and realize, take off the disguise, expand your mind. But for now just take a seat, sit down , dont repeat. if you get on your feet, I'm comming, comming for you, so be scared, be frightened, run like the wind, cause I'm the guy your all trying to beat, and its a game that you'll never win.....

• Sammie
    19 years ago

your the kind of jerk that would let the tears roll down my cheek. You wont let your words speek. Youll try and act lik u care. and u swear lik ill neva kno.. Hello i noticed ever sence the first tyme u tried to run your game.. Try and pic up a lil fame. You swear lik ill neva find out. Find out wat ur all about. Your da playa type. Swear lik it'll get u some hype. Your da damn fool. Using me for sex, writin me down jus lik sum tex. Thats all i eva was a name in ur black book, well guess wat i checked out and thats all i had to do. See ill run my game now, at least i can bac up wat i do, See i aint the playa type, ill neva get da hype. I also aint no ho, meanin i aint lik you, and to think i thought i loved you and u loved me bac.... Thats a fictional fact and dats dat!

• Kevin
    19 years ago

I'm a poet don't ya know it.

• Sammie
    19 years ago

dude that was good!