18 years ago

Great stuff, so amusing.

Steve

• Ashleigh Skye
    18 years ago

interesting

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

Yup, pretty interesting lol...i've seen it like four times but i always read it with flying colors hahaha...amazing how the human brain functions.

Peaces.

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

i got this in a chain letter once and then me and my friend had a whole conversation which was like two hours or so just typing like that on aim, at first it was had to type and mix the words up, it was easy to read the whole time, but we got pretty good at it! it was funny too!

~PLP~ lil slam~

• Lipton
    18 years ago

Yaeh, I've seen taht bferoe. Qitue irentenistg, autclaly. Aywnay, I tihnk it's tmie for me to go to selep. Good-nghit!

~Caio Loptin

• Sean Allen
    18 years ago

haha nice demonstration

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

I got this in an email not too long ago. Very neat. Now everyone is going to say, "well JPM said...." HAHAHA

• Bret Higgins
    18 years ago

Bklolcos

• Bret Higgins
    18 years ago

Ah I hadn't considered the time it would take to get across the pond. Apparently there wasn't a study by the Cambridge scholars, but some guy added it so it looked like it had weight.

Did you really see my bollocks straight away or did you have to step back and take them for a bit first?

• Bret Higgins
    18 years ago

Oh, only one T in my Bret, fella.

• Atomic
    18 years ago

I was shown this early of last year, and I was amazed too.

Bret- Took me a while to read your bollocks statement because it was so out of the blue...

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• JussxAxNobody
    18 years ago

Ive seen something like that before. its really cool. its because your min doesnt read all of the word it kind of guesses them.

• Satine
    18 years ago

Taht is relaly.. direffent.

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

Actually, it's been circulated for quite some time. I recall seeing this quite a long way back.

Steve

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

The same compliments for the day are extended to you my friend!!!!

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

I'm sorry If I offended you with my post, it was not meant to be a complaint. Just an observation, that is all. Aplogies, we started off on the wrong foot.

Regards,

Steve

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

Well, it's not one of my better traits!

Steve

• samantha
    18 years ago

i got that emailed to me once its soo good lol

• Patrik
    18 years ago

Seen that a few times before, like it as much every time:p

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

Patrik,

Now your complaining, don't let JPM catch you!

Steve