i need to get this out...got a problem with it..sorry

• Ashlee
    18 years ago

okay...alot of y'all hate preps. well, thats fine whatever..but i'm a prep and sometimes u sterotype us and when some of y'all find out im a prep, u judge. for those of u that don't...well (in preppy language..lmao) kudos. but for those that do judge me and the others on this site that are preppy we're not all the sterotype y'all say we are. i listen to hard rock and metal..i love godsmack actually! i have alot of goth and punk friends..but i also have alot of preppy friends to. and i think that u judging us is extremely ironic...because y'all complain bout being judged urselves. so to y'all that accept me on this site! thanx..but to those that bash preps all the time..i find it funny and ironic. i'm really not asking you to stop bashing us..but umm..i just needed to get this out. ya know? i hope no one's mad at me for this..i just needed to get this out and if u are..well...sorry. we're all unique..whether we're preps or not....accept the nice preps for who they are...and don't not accept them..for how they dress. thanks for reading!

~ash~

• Ashlee
    18 years ago

lol..thanx..and i know i have horrible spelling issues! and im not offended by what they say..its for a friend of mine who is on this site that said she was offended by this..she asked if i would put a thread up that said something...she's a wimp lol and didnt want to get bad comments..so i offered. but take it how u like..thats what it's here for..lol. thanks again!
    ~ash~

• Satine
    18 years ago

o_0

Odd post.

Judgemental people that hate being judged. Gotta love 'em.

• Kelly L
    18 years ago

"we're all unique"

Remember kids, you're unique, just like everybody else!