hey i can sing really good.....HELP!!

• Jessica
    18 years ago

hey i think i can sing really good cuz EVERYONE tells me that and i've sang at like almost all of our school dances and i enjoy it well what i'm trying to say is... what should i do to be noticed?? cuz im not afraid of performing infront of ppl i mean im a punk rock singer that writes her own music and songs!! i kinda play guitar but i like singing better! cuz i cant play guitar that good... well i just need help on how to get noticed i mean im only 12 almost thirteen! and i just wanna get notcied so i can geta record er sumthing cuz thats my dream to be a punk rock singer! i mean i've been told i kick ass!... well i'd apreciate it if you would help!

• Satine
    18 years ago

I think it'd be better if you finished school first.

I have dreams of becoming an actress, but I'll have to go to a university or a college to get to a place that high.

Just live out your life as a preteen/teen and enjoy it while you can, sing in talent shows and stuff. Sure, there are people like Jojo and Jamie-Lynn Spears, but they had to have had some sort of connection to Hollywood in order to get noticed.

I'm not disillusioning you, I'm telling you to wait a while and live life before convincing yourself that you're ready to get a professional career as a singer.
    Good luck. =)

• Bret Higgins
    18 years ago

Educatioin Education Education.

Go for a literature degree majoring in poetry of something similar so you can give yourself the best background possible.

If you are really, and I mean RILLY serious then contact a theatrical agent through your parents and go from there.

Be determined but do not hope.

• Jessica
    18 years ago

ugh... of course you have to be smart and of course im going to finish school... im talking i can still do it i just dont know how.... and i dont have a connection to hollywood.... there are alot of kid stars i just dont know how they did it!... i really wanna do this... its my dream... and if i die knowing i didnt get to live my dream.... it will hurt... and idk...hard to explain... but you dont understand i want this sooooooooo much!!!

• Bret Higgins
    18 years ago

Get an AGENT.

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

*sigh* JoJo, you pop icon, see what you've started?

Look, i had the same dream you did. At eleven years old, i wanted to be famous. I wanted to be heard because i knew i had a good voice. But see, have you actually taken a look at all these child stars? Their childhood is ripped away as soon as they're noticed. Plus, it's not only your education that you need to finish, but also you need to enjoy being a kid. And not only that, but you're still young. Your voice changes as you get older, so even if you do get famous, once your voice starts changing and all, it could be difficult.

So for now, just enjoy yourself. You'll be glad you did.

Peaces. //Ari\\

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

LMFAO

She said something equally self-condescending as that but i forgot what it was she said. :P

Peaces. //Ari\\

• Jessica
    18 years ago

okay.. well umm who ever said i wanted to be like fucking jo jo i fucking hate her shes an effing poser i HATE posers.... i wanna be a PUNK ROCK singer... cuz i sing good... and fuck all yall that dont believe in me you'll be seeing me on the tv screen... my names jessica williams... thanks for your help!!! i wasnt yellin at those of you who helped me.. im gonna finish high school.. and college...
    love ya...Jessica Williams

• ☆Vintage Butterfly Star☆
    18 years ago

Hey, i have big dreams to but i've realised that there's no point in rushing into things cos when you're young things are less likely to work out... i also think people are less likely to listen to younger artists.
    I plan to finish school and get all the qualifications i need so if things don't work out i can still get a decent job....
    I realise that's probably not what you wanna hear !!!
    Also you're more likely to be taken more seriously when you're older and you've got good results cos you'll appear more mature and muti talented lol.
    Basically don't rush into things cos if it's meant to happen it will......
    XxXxXxX

• Jubal
    18 years ago

Child stars dont work. They are just that, a CHILD star. As soon as they are 17-20, they suck. Mary Kate and Ashley were the cutest thing in the world until they got older and drugged up. Billy Gilman was heralded until his voice changed and no one likes him. The story happens every time. Wait until you are old enough. I've been told by producers that I'm good enough that I could get a decent label, but screw that. I'd rather grow up first and then see if it is still there, I dont want to be a has-been.

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Britney Spears said:

"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada."

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    18 years ago

Hahhahaha she's such a dumbass

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

LMAO!!!!

//Ari\\

• John (Mr. Whuppy)
    18 years ago

hey you sweet young thing I have been a Singer with my own band for years allbeit country music and its a hard life Is there a drama or stage school near you if so that is a good place to start....
    But you must understand that not everyone becomes famous and its 50% talent and 50% luck
    but mostly the will never to give up
    Read my latest poem A country singers home

P.S. Im not famous and dont have a fan club but I make a good living out of what I do

• John (Mr. Whuppy)
    18 years ago

No but I am a pit=bull remember
    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• ¤|Æ’lοяεηζîά|¤
    18 years ago

Sing and work hard. And stick to school kid. Dont be a drop out like me.

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    18 years ago

You can sing but you're not very good at grammar. "I can sing really WELL" not "really good" Yet another reason you should stay at school ..

• BeautifulDisaster
    18 years ago

First things first.

Hire me as your manager.

Leave the rest up to me :D