Parents?..'

• Patrik
    18 years ago

JPM, way to be a complete asshole you sad ass person, how about actully trying to be a little nice in your "attempt" to help this girl? Ever hear the saying "if you got nothing nice to say, say nothing at all"? Well I think you should take that in to consideration the next time you want to "help" or even open your mouth.

Now to the actuall matter.

As JPM stated, those are a few solutions.

I have one that might be a bit better, if you actully can do it this way in Austrailia.

A friend of mine had simuler problems at home and she went to the social office, told them about it. They provided her with her own appartment and pay for the appartment and food so she can haveit better. If that works in Austrailia that would be my suggestions, but my friend is 17, so might be different in ages.

Otherwise, try and get a foster home, anything is better than what you have to put up with now. And if they treat you bad in the foster home, try to get a new one until it works.

Hope this helps a bit.

• Patrik
    18 years ago

I agree with his solutions, sort of, but telling her to "quit whining" when she's being treated like shit at home isn't necessary.

• Patrik
    18 years ago

Hehe, what can I say, you got me there JMP, doesn't change the fact that you're a dick.