Double Standards....

• aaron c s
    18 years ago

this could easily turn into a who's better? male or female? discussion. in my opinion woman are, like britt said, clean and pure and loveable and everything like that. sugar and spice and everything nice. as of guys, they are dirty and strong and prideful and everything the opposite of girls, opposites attract. and guys are made out of dirt. so if a guy sleeps with a lot of girls he's dirty but he's already dirty so the dirtier the better, but girls are pretty and pure and everything and if they slept with a number of guys then that makes them just as dirty as a guy it's just the difference is that they were pure before and now they are like a guy, dirty, and why would a girl wanna be like a guy? ok im done.

• Bret Higgins
    18 years ago

Women rule the world and always have done, us blokes are just ALLOWED to believe otherwise.

• Kevin
    18 years ago

My personal opinion is this..
    Society has grown more and more illiterate.
    And is continuing to do so.
    The issue is peer pressure and media.
    Peer's can change your entire views on life.
    Personally I have seen them tear a mom away from her family.
    By fully changing the way she felt about everyone because she took in everything they said.
    That along with media well.. it is quite self explanitory.

• Tiny Reader
    18 years ago

I agree with what everyone is saying, but there are also double standards against men. Women now openly degrade men. They call them sexist pigs, and categorise them. However for a man to insult women as a group, it is seen as a big deal and will offend a lot of people. There will always be double standards and inequality. Nothing anyone does will change that, especially when they can't see both sides.

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

i agree with what everyone is saying. Maybe women are more openly degrading men because men are degrading women more often. I've heard girl being called sluts and they have never slept with a man before. Sometimes if you just make a man mad he will call you a slut just to piss you off. you say that women are more open degrading men but men are doing it more too. I haven't seen it to be a big deal when a man says something to a women like that either i normally just see them shrug it off and leave.

~Jacklyn

• Kaitlin Kristina
    18 years ago

haha, I agree, tiger.

Call a woman who sleeps with 3 or 4 men whatever you want, but what did she get from those 3 or 4 men? Hmmmm.