Writers block

• Sinister Soire
    18 years ago

What causes writers block... before last night I had not been able to write anything for 3 months then last night I could? any idea what causes it?

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

for me it's stress god i can't ever write during exam week!

• Sinister Soire
    18 years ago

thanks sunny.. ill check it out

• asia[imperfection] is alone in the world
    18 years ago

all of my poems are about pain and love an di get this major writers block about happy poemsa and i am a happy person...why cant i write happy poems??

• Lex
    18 years ago

i think u get it when alot of things been on ya mind all at once its just hard to think and write a poem

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

Smith i use to be the same, believe me. people i know a school and my family use to make jokes about when i told them i wrote a new poem they say "who died this time" because i did a lot about death but for me now i can write happy, love friendship all kinds of positive poems like that. just give it some time and maybe you will be able to expand as well. it may take some practice and the first few happy poems may be bad but if you work at it you can probably be able to do it, but it's different for everyone. good luck!

~Jacklyn

• lisa marie
    18 years ago

I've never had writers block... But there are times when i don't write for a while, but that is only because I'm busy with other things.