Everyone

• Atomic
    18 years ago

I am not retarded! I am just merely challenged in my unique mind.

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

love the post ha ha ha

everyone is retarded but JPM happens to lead the pack.

~Jacklyn

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

oo i like group hugs, poor person in the middle though they get hugged the most but sometimes it could hurt them, so who do you vote to be in the middle?

~Jacklyn

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

well you posted well i was in middle of posting so i posted after you posted and so i didn't see your post until i was done with posting mine if i make any sence bob, but i was answering to group hug

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

then what are we going to do if we can't have a grope or group hug? have sex or something...

~Jacklyn

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

oo least i tried to get some group action going... i have an idea lets just uninvite JPM and do our own group thing

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

lol, ya this is my groupie... we enjoy grope and group hugs and sex all together. *smiles weird*

~Jacklyn lol

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

OO that was you! i was the one weraing tied dyed socks. remember me? that was so much fun last year, too bad i had to miss it this year to go to band camp, but i ended up having fun there too ;)

~Jacklyn peace and love!

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

ya we all got together and played our notes and had flutes dancing across the football field, we were pretty tired by the time we got home. theres at least 30 of us in the flute section. you just don't want to know when the drum major got a hold of us....

Peace, love flowers and round sunglasses! hee hee

~Jacklyn

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

you should have been there, i missed the hippie commune covention this year but wow band camp... all i can say sunny is that you should have been there, it would have been a blast and our group would have been bigger and more loveable all at the same time. the peace was just there! and i wore my colorful toe socks and my glasses.

peace, love, flowers, round glasses, light and two fingers!

~jacklyn

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

well time for bed for jacklyn, she will go sleep on her pillow case filled with yellow and orange flowers with matching sheets take off her round sun glasses and peace necklace and dream of daisy filled fields... again! :)

~Jacklyn

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

oo bell bottoms i didn't think of that one! i'm dragging you to band camp with me next year and thats final! you can say you were watching over your groupies as well as getting involved with their activities.

~Jacklyn

peace love flowers round glasses light two fingers bell bottoms and fizzy hair.

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

sunny we'll have to get into our groupie action again sometimes but as for me it's daisy dreams!

~Jacklyn

• Garrett
    18 years ago

!

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

Flim-flam

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

JPM, for goodness sakes! Afterall this is the retard thread old man.

• Atomic
    18 years ago

The random child has inspired me in a way I dare not speak off. I shall go delete all of my sickening love poems because it was downvoted at least a million and one times. Oh and while I'm at it, anyone esle want me to delete theirs?

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Great now give me your password, sign in name, and your wallet.

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Fine. I'll settle for just your wallet. Just send it through e-mail. I'll be waiting. You're such a sweetheart. Thanks.

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Atomic
    18 years ago

I've already waited a forever and I'm willing to wait another forever for it to come.

God, I'm so old. *looks in mirror and an image of Bob shone*

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Bret Higgins
    18 years ago

Do I get a free beer with this post or is that retarded?

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Depends on rather you want the lite kind or not, cause we ran out of it a while ago.

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

*new to this post

I'm NOT retarded!! I'm....intelligent and sane to my own limits, that's all!!!

Lmao

//Ari\\

• ASPHYXIATED
    18 years ago

Yes Ari :D keep thinking that :D

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

this is the second post where you asked what the discussion was about ever think about reading it to find out yourself? gez that's an idea you never thought about.

~Jacklyn

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

JACKLYN HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Gotta love you, ~slam~. :D

B!tches...

B!tches?

BITCHES?? BIT-

LMAO

This thread was made in humor, Elizabeth. Try not to take comments over the internet so seriously...

//Ari\\

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

Well I can see she handled that well... but if she just read the conversation in the first place she would know what it was about instead of having to ask. And go head and call me a b!tch you’re not the first. And I’m staying so don't bother in coming back. Since you can't handle being around me the person with an... I think you put it as an attitude problem.

~Jacklyn

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

the first time i answered you i wasn't being bitchy just giving direction, guiding you to your answers i guess you can say! it was you that made it out to be bitchy

~Jacklyn

• Atomic
    18 years ago

I came here to say I shall have to brb.

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Leave her alone JPM! It's not her fault she's a bit more mentally challenged than the rest of world! We were taught to treat those slightly different than us with oblivion....now be nice. Gosh!

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

we're just welcoming her to the crowd! ;) now everyone should just take a chill pill and if your against taking pills then go do what you do instead.

~Jacklyn

• Not Bulletproof
    18 years ago

Do not ever overdose on chill pills...your pupils grow all big and you start grinning and twitching, and you get the urge to run around in circles and throw darts at people...I will never do that again...

Ha ha ha...

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

i wish you told me this before what happened last night...