Intelligent Discussion - Art

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

i like drawing, it takes me a long time sometimes but i like it definately the black and white pictures os a smae picture and then enlarging it, i love those.

i would consider writing, music, and things like that an art.

and i think the world is losing it's artistic values in ways.

~Jacklyn

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

well it is a picture "book"

• Atomic
    18 years ago

I disagree with the quote (I wasn't paying attention anyway) I go to a high school base on just the Arts. Drama, Writing, Instrumental, Vocalist, Design, and Visual Art. (I think I'm missing something). Most of the people who attend this school are of the male species.

They are very good too, if I can say so myself. Especially the Visual Art major, which is my major. I'm always competing with the boys of that room, and of course I kicked some serious arse, but there are also a bunch whose better than me.

Uh.......jeeze. I just forgot what was the purpose of me posting. Sorry. *walks out and sulks*

Anyway, all I can say is "Poetry is the lost Art"

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Bret Higgins
    18 years ago

Every time you draw something you put yourself on canvas, whether you know it or not. We all see the wprld in a different like and this is reflected in everything we paint, sculpt, draw etc. regardless.

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    18 years ago

"Art is not what the eyes see, but what the mind sees"

-Me

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    18 years ago

I absolutely love surrealism. For my GCSE art exam I painted "The stairway to Heaven" on Canvas, and in my journal related back to Dali lot. Love it.

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    18 years ago

Lol yeah I realised that now :P

I don't know if it has got worse or not. I mean to start with, artists absolutely must create a perfect portrait etc, but when the impressionist movement came in, nothing had to be perfect. It was how the artit wanted it to look. For example, compare Van Gogh's portraits with The Mona Lisa say. Completely different.

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    18 years ago

I don't know about music, I studied fine art for about three years so that's kind of tuned up.

• Forgotten Memory
    18 years ago

lol i think angelinas confusing herself :P

• Forgotten Memory
    18 years ago

aww ruin my fun why dont ya..