All opinions- Seeking attention, or seeking help?

• Forgotten Memory
    18 years ago

some ppl lack the intelligince to think of others besides themselves and are only concerned with their own lives. it is a sad thing when someone says that because they really do not know the true hells of life.

• Forgotten Memory
    18 years ago

the true hells of life would be to have everything you could ever want, and be completely happy. then have it all taken away in an instant.

• Forgotten Memory
    18 years ago

u can only feel sad when u loose something u had. whats the point of feeling sad and depressed for something u never had?

• Forgotten Memory
    18 years ago

but wether or not it could make u happy shouldnt matter. u never experianced it. i want many things that could make me happy. but because i do not have them, because i have not experianced it, i wont be sad or depressed that i lost the chance to get it. or even the possibility. shit happens. we cannot have everything we want, so we shouldnt be sad or depressed that we cannot get it

• Forgotten Memory
    18 years ago

to my post above night tears's last. a man born blind will never know the joys of being able to see. he will be contempt just with getting around (or should be) for he hasnt experianced the joy of sight.
    also, if a blind man is given sight and then has it taken away, would he not despise the ones that did it? given him sight and beauty and everything..then take it away. that would be true hell

a man born with sight, then to have it taken away at any late age, will hate his life from then on. knowing and yet not knowing what is out there in the world, what it looks like..the colours and shades and dephts.

• Atomic
    18 years ago

It's all bout the attention. Really, let's talk realistically. Who the hell would want advice from some random human being on the net?

"Oh, I hate my life blah blah blah, it's so bad blah blah, I cut blah blah blah, pepsi is better than coke blah blah.".................that just mean they either talk too much or they desperately seek attention.

Unless I see some proofs that you're actually suffering, leave me the heck alone with your problems.

Unless you want my unsincere advice, stop asking stupid questions. Those who have read my posts in the "romance and love" forums.......you know exactly what I'm talking about.

For the record, yes I do see the irony.

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Forgotten Memory
    18 years ago

o good. at least i dont gotta point it out to you :P

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Haha....only you boy, only you.

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

Problem is that many people are so self-centered within their own tiny little bubbles and don't see things from the other side of the pond. Many things are also said in casual conversation that offend and hurt others.

Steve

• Not Bulletproof
    18 years ago

In my opinion most might be attention seeking, but I think some might be attention seeking cos they actually need help...There's a line that I think too many people cross, and if they truly want help they need to step back across the line and address it in a more mature matter...not like "I hate my life and I want to die and blah blah"....Yeah....

-Mortie.

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

i believe most of them are seeking for attention but i also believe that few of them really are seeking for help, words of encouragement

~Jacklyn

• ☆Vintage Butterfly Star☆
    18 years ago

I think everyone says stuff like that in a joke kinda way.. like when you get bad grades or summit.
    What really pisses me off is when people go around saying they're gonna kill themselves when they've had one bad day, it sounds so stupid. I have one friend who spent an entire day saying stuff like that and i went mad at him, i'm not sure if he realises that there are people who are thinking about killing themselves and he's just making a mockery of it.
    I don't think people who actually are depressed and stuff tell people the way they're feeling which makes things worse.
    So yeah there are a lot of people who do it for attention, which i think is kinda selfish cos if someone really does need help, they're less likely to get it cos some people have made it seem as an easy way to get some attention. xxx ~*~

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

It's attention seeking, i think...enough said.

//Ari\\

• M MEM
    18 years ago

ok most of the time when people like YELL i hate my life, its mainly getting attention and they need to vent, but if theyre like muttering it and theyre depressed, someone please help them.

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

JPM, your right, you are always seeking attention! It comes with 2 big spheres.

• Lyla
    18 years ago

depedning on whether they are seeking your help or just telling you stuff for the hell of it