Intelligent Chat - Post Coitus

• Atomic
    18 years ago

I'm too lazy to look it up on google and my mother doesn't speak a bit of English, my father has some mental disabilities, and I don't know what a dictionary is....so.

What is spooning?

I think of it as something that relates to a spoon and quite possibily a fork.

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Garrett
    18 years ago

No post spooning is crap. It's a hit and run! Yeah, I like to spoon. Who knows, maybe I can get round two? But most of the time, we do it, spoon and fall asleep with eachother.

• Garrett
    18 years ago

Yeah... I know. I'm gone after round two. You want more, try again when we wake up.

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Now that would explain the title. I wouldn't know if I mind it at all, since I'm still pretty much a virgin.

This just goes to show how innocent Atomic really is. *halo above head*

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Kaitlin Kristina
    18 years ago

It's funny how the need to cuddle is mainly looked upon as a female thing, that the guy enjoys sex more and that the female enjoys the snuggling more, but what I've found is that snuggling means much more to guys than they'll readily admit. Especially when they're in a commited relationship.

Spooning post coitus is something that both partners usually feel inclined to do, and the guy usually also looks at it as a "responsibility", unless, as previously brought up it is very hot outside. If given the chance (and the luxury) I'll usually fall immedietly asleep,afterwords, wake up to my boyfriend rubbing my back for round two, collapse again and then shower together. It's like a 4 hour process, but it makes for lots of everything, intimacy included, which is a really important part of good sex.

Sometimes there's even another round in the shower ;).

Anyway, I've noticed that out of the two of us, my boyfriend is actually the one who is needier when it comes to after sex intimacy and cuddling than me... it's important to both partners.