Intelligent Chat - Intelligent Chats

• JJ
    18 years ago

I realized how dumb I am... 'intelligent chat' threads are really educating me. There are a lot of things I didn't know about before and now I do...for example: Post coitus

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

There are so many intelligent chats, i think they're mocking my stupiditiesnessecetty. O__O

//Ari\\

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    18 years ago

Yeah but say if one of us wen and posted about six forums, that's called flooding or whatever, so why do some people get away with it?

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    18 years ago

Intelligent chat forums are announcments? Things like "Wiping your behind"and "Post Couitos" or whatever that was. Intelligent? Could have fooled me. And just because they are mods does it make it ok for them to break the rules? It's like asking "Well seeing as we are the police, is it ok to break rules?" Hmmm

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    18 years ago

Oh no I know that, but JPM has posted about 6 "Intelligent Chat" forums one after another and if I did that I'm sure they would be deleted etc.

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    18 years ago

Lol yes I would alsob be annoyed if that happened!

• Kaitlin Kristina
    18 years ago

If you can chat intelligently about wiping your ass or cuddling post coitus, I imagine you could pass some jargonated witty commentary on about intelligent chats as well.