Inspired Poets Club - Assistants needed!

• N J Thornton
    18 years ago

I have recently created a club, but no one has joined yet. I posted a similar message in another forum and have had no response so I'm hoping for a little more in here, please.

The club description is

If you write with inspiration on a range of topics or about those things others never thought about, this is the club for you. Here you have the opportunity to share your best creative work, receive honest feedback and read work that should intrigue you in many ways. This club is for serious poets with thoughtful minds. If this fits you, please join!

I need some assistants and members to join because at present I'm lonely. Anybody is welcome. Please take a look. Just click "become an assistant" in the poetry club part and mine is the second on the list (at the moment).

Thanks!

• N J Thornton
    18 years ago

Anyone?

• Kevin
    18 years ago

Looks like you ain't got any takers cowboy...now..why don't you run yourself out of town huh?

• ASPHYXIATED
    18 years ago

It said four posts in this when there was three..wonder if it will say 5 now??

Now it says five...but theres only four :D

• John (Mr. Whuppy)
    18 years ago

Hey I think your problem is that your write-up makes your group sound tooooo serious
    but good luck with it