Emergency Emergency

• Bethany
    20 years ago

Hey there! I'm having some trouble! I need some help with this guy I'm like in love with. I dated him last year and broke up with after 6 days because I was afraid of being hurt. Then I liked him again but when he was going to ask me out again I chickened out again. Now that I've been hurt before, I know that I'm not afraid to be with him. I love him more than anything. I know this because I've never been in love before and the feelings I have for him are like no other. Well no he likes me again and I'm actually not running! We had a great weekened hanging out with out friends and then he and my friend Sarah came over and watched movies. Today he kinda seemed upset and he hardly said anything to me. I don't know if I did anything, but I can't lose him. I can't live without him! I don't know what to say. He's not home so I can't talk to him about it. It bugs me so bad I can't study or eat or sleep! HELP!!!!

• Bethany
    20 years ago

Well I didn't mean I was eating but i'm just distracted. I think it's one of his friends that is bugging him! Besides it's the end of the school year and we're both stressed out from finals. There are also 2 girls that flirt around with him that he can't stand and are his 2 friends g/fs. One of them (Mary) has been on my bad list before. She's a hoe (excuse my language) and she cheats on everyone. She's gone out with 6 of my friends and cheated on every single one of them! She's no good for anyone! Now she's trying to get with Nathan (the guy I like). I don't know what to do! I don't know what time he'll be home! I don't have enough time at school to talk to him about it. Do you think I should write him a letter?