Encredibly Annoyed

• XxXangeltearsXxX
    18 years ago

P&Q sent me an email saying i 'violated poetry rules' on one of my new poems, and i am at a total loss as to how i did that. it was actually a poem i wrote for a friend, and its gone forever now, and she will never be able to read it. Has this happened to anyone else?

• XxXangeltearsXxX
    18 years ago

well it said please read, but i have seen loads of other poems with titles like that, and they are still on here.......how come i got the consiquences! lol i didnt plagiarize, it was about something that happened to my friend. thanks for replying guys!

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

can we have revised? i only have one poem that i have ever revised and it has that word in the title, but should i take it out of the title and just put it before the poem maybe?

~Jacklyn

• XxXangeltearsXxX
    18 years ago

crap i read these posts too late...i have had four of my favourite poems deleted, and i only just read this. im completely crushed coz i didnt save them, maybe i'll just leave the site.........i dont want to have to play by their rules if they are doing this to people.

• Tammy
    18 years ago

Didn't you agree to "play by their rules" when you set up your account on this site??? I know I did. The only difference now is, they are enforcing them.
    Also, you should ALWAYS write your poems down on paper. I once lost all of my poetry because I had been saving it on my computer & it was struck by lightening & fried it. I lost everything... that was my fault for not writing them down...not anyone else's. You can't blame the site for your loss.

• XxXangeltearsXxX
    18 years ago

im not blaming the site at all, i read all of the guidelines carefully, i was just really ignorant and forgot them, i know it is TOTALLY my fault in every respect, i just want other people to be more carefull than i was, so they don't go through the same thing. i've well and truly learned my lesson now.

• Jubal
    18 years ago

... spelling is a big thing with me.

INcredibly, not ENcredibly

• XxXangeltearsXxX
    18 years ago

lol i'm such a loser can't believe i spelt that wrong! spelling has never been one of my strong points. then again i dont really have any strong points!

• Tammy
    18 years ago

EVERYONE has strong points.

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

Yeah, angeltears, you said it yourself! You have a strong point of mispelling stuff! :D

//Ari\\

• !*!Zoe!*!
    18 years ago

THat is a truly heinous spelling mistake. I cannot believe it.