.:..And Award for Mr. Bobby Shank..:.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    18 years ago

He's hands down the most popular person on P&Q. I think he has more threads now than JPM's ever gotten, and that's saying something, especially because people can't get enough of Bob and they just couldnt stand JPM.

On behalf of everyone who voted (that would be Kaitlin and Kristina), I'd like to say congratulations on winning the MVP (Most Valueable Poet) award of P&Q! ;)

So I ask (as I hand the mic over to our dearest Bob), how does it feel to know that everyone wants you?

• Kevin
    18 years ago

Yat for Bob....the peoples princess!

I wouldn't do you or anything...but were i local i'd take you for a beer like....

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

YEAAAAAAAH GO GREMLIN BOB!!!!! :D

//Ari\\

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

"3). Now if you really want to give an award to someone, give it to me Sluvious, because if you don't I'm going to come down to that bakery in that hick ass state of Oregon, and steal all the holes out of your doughnuts, then I'll knock you on your buns, and beat your dad's ass with a loaf of italian bread, oh and don't even think of telling Bob, because I'll just say you imagined all of it anyways, it works for me....ahahahahahahaha"

most vaulable and well liked huh?

• Kaitlin Kristina
    18 years ago

lol.

The award goes to Sluvious.