is truth good?--help plz!

• Sonya
    20 years ago

ok theres this guy that ive been friends wit for not that long but we rly got along and we could talk for like two hours and more and i dk hes just realy sweet. i started to like him and i liked him more n more wenever i talked to him, cuz he has something about him that can make all my problems go away n wen i talk to him i couldnt stop gigling and smiling. so my friends were begging me to tell him how i felt i was scared so they did it fro me. wen i got that night he wasnt talkin to me so i IMed him n we started to tlka but not alot n he;s like y rent u talkin n i had no answer later on iwas like i shouldnt hav told u and he said y and i said cuz now were not talkin and he never answered me b4 i even said n e thing for like 2 weeks he kept asking me and asking me who i liked and i kept saying u first but he said i had to first and yea but now im in heartbreak cause i never get the guy i want and i was stuck in this fantasy that mayb he would like me to but how stupid was i cuz that will never hapen . n now beside the fact that he dosent like me were not even rly friernds cuz im afraid to talk to him and i think he only talks to me out of sympathy (if he does) and so i need to kno wut the h*ll im suppose to do and wut he's doing and im so confused cuz now i dont even kno if truth is a good thing....?????