Intelligent feedback

• Drew Gold
    18 years ago

http://www.urbis.com is a website in its early stage dedicated to poetry, essays, short storys, and lyrics. I've been on there only for a short time and the comments are mostly constructive(there's incentives involved in revieqing others work) I think it's a pretty cool site and thought i'd share.. pZ

• xTheEcstasyOfSuicidex
    18 years ago

Mmmm most obliged. I've wanted a new site... No offence to this site, I love it, but still want more feedback and just don't get enough of it on here. So thanks doll.

Love,
    DarkSuicide

• xTheEcstasyOfSuicidex
    18 years ago

Hey...Drew...can you give me a little bit of info on this site? I'm on there and posted a poem, and got a 5...here that'd be top, but there I think 10 is top, isn't it? Help me my dear, please. Most obliged!

Love,
    DarkSuicide

• Drew Gold
    18 years ago

sorry, yea its on a scale of 1-10.. a lot of the reviewers are real brutal and vote your poem low, but i figured, they've prolly got more experience so they give a more realistic review.. plus theyre given incentive to not write some random number while voting, so to assure better accuracy of votes. but yea.. most of my poems are rated prett low..