Suffocating Peace

• Sean Allen
    18 years ago

this is most certainly in the wrong section. and out of curiousity, why can't you just private message him? Do you have some sort of fetish that requires you to make all private discussions public? I'm moving this thread to the members' message forum, and from there i'll decide later whether it should get deleted for just being so useless.

• Sean Allen
    18 years ago

oh, now I see. I found that uh, ridiculous censorship thread. please read

http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/discussion/forum_rules.html
    especially rule #2. As you can plainly see, and should have seen before, poems are not to be posted in the forums (except for possible extenuating circumstances, such as in the case of a competition that requires public opinion, which is a circustance that was tentatively agreed upon by the mods and Janis.)

Your poem and thread was not deleted because of the content of the poem. It was deleted because it was against the site rules concerning the posting of poetry in forums. As a member of this site who signed up and agreed to the site rules, and as a member of the site forum, thus agreeing to follow the forum rules, you should follow them as you have agreed to do.

I'm locking this thread. If you have futher business botherning Mr. Bob Shank, then PM him instead of making any sort of scuffle public. If you have a problem concerning the site rules, then feel free to PM any moderator, e.g. myself, and we'll do our best to answer your questions. You could always read the rules yourself, but sometimes making mistakes is the only way to learn.

But stop making this mistake.