Who has donated to Hurricane Katrina?

• Erica
    18 years ago

Did u....?

• ASPHYXIATED
    18 years ago

(raises hand) I gave some of my bday money.

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

My mother and i gave boxes of clothes. :)

//Ari\\

P.S.- Lisaness is a thief!! She stole my crosses! Lol. :P

..Or she probably got them from at least half of the other members of the site.

• Sean Allen
    18 years ago

yeah i donated.

• Lydia O
    18 years ago

Yep, and 3 members of my family volunteered in the disaster relief work.

• Jesse Ray
    18 years ago

Our highschool had a fundraiser and donated $8000.$5000 from the students and $3000 from the people who came to our football games.

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

my high school raised a lot of money at our football games and at lunch time and through penny wars (awesome fun!) and i also even gave more money to the red cross at Barens and Noble.

• Erica
    18 years ago

Does anybody else think Bush is taking all of this money or at least half of it? I HATE BUSH

• Andrea
    18 years ago

i think hes doing something with it, i mean hes not making a huge effort to help those in need. even people who cant afford to give alot of money are and i dunno what he has all done yet besides fly over new orleans and such.

wow! all your peoples schools are freaking raising $8000....dang!
    my schools kinda ..eh poor, well not way poor but we dont have no money to just give away even tho its for a good cause. and raising over $3000 was a big deal for us. gosh. well i guess every cent counts.
    our school is tho having a relief thing tomorrow night where a whole bunch of the local bands (teens ya know) are gonna be playing for like battle of the bands. its gonna be freaking awesome.
    i got a little off the subject. eh owell
    God Bless!

• ¤|Æ’lοяεηζîά|¤
    18 years ago

Yea, at tim hortons...its just like 25 cents, but its all that ive got...I'm REAL broke

• Avrii Monrielle
    18 years ago

I think i did it more than once. i dont have any money so i got my dad to give me some of his money and i gave it to the fund.