what do you do?

• Kevin
    18 years ago

It sounds like a body mind problem. Because unless you are chanelling the force in a pure way...then your body needs to have a shut down period right now...so it must be that there is something occupying your mind that is preventing you from sleeping...some mental or spiritual itch...

Go scratch it or promise your mind you will tomorrow and then sleep...your body will do this on it's one if you lie still..slow your breathing and close your eyes.

• Dave
    18 years ago

ok well first off i just want to say the 2 post befor this one are probly the better ways to go about falling asleep but if ya want the quick way.... go to your local biker bar find the biggest uglyest smellyest guy there witch in all likelyhood would look something like mebut thats neatyher here no there in the whole grand scale of things anyhow.... then proceed to pee on his leg this should get you to sleeping in seconds ., take note to this might not be the best idea if you the type that likes to know wher they wake up after you fall asleep but trust me its the quickest way
    Dave

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

normally writing helps me. but it's different for everyone, try drinking warm water before you go to bed, that helps me, or some people like warm milk (but that i have never tried) but good luck.

~Jacklyn

• shawn hoskins
    18 years ago

drink a fifth of jack daniels that usually does the trick if that doesn't help then i don't know what to tell you

• Dave
    18 years ago

wow thats great of you to result in attacking some one on there look and where there from by saying he is a hillbille wow I mean its one thing to joke around but by adding a comment at the end like just kidding bud or something like that and then that would have made what you said more acceptable ... I'm really sorry but i think its one thing to joke around and have fun like what this thread seems to have turned in to but its another to be hurtfull and childish and to start calling names.
    after all isnt this a site that really promotes the shareing of emotion. and with this said dont you belive that it would be hard to share an emotion like loss or love or anything in between with the thought that some one was just going to result calling you a hillbillie . well ill end this now rant off
    flame on

• muncheez
    18 years ago

i hate that. sometimes i'm almost asleep, and then some thought pops into my head and i'm wide awake. i just keep thinking about the same thing, and then i'm not thinking at all. it's cool... you should try that

• Purple
    18 years ago

Britt, I have a questoin... What if a thread's not old for some one? It may or may not be the case here (I'm new so I don't know) but I don't want to get in troulbe for posting a thread that's tottally new to me and old to everyone else. Some ideals are going to be repeated.

• Lydia O
    18 years ago

This thread is barely a couple weeks old and it hasn't become exhausted by everyone already having posted on it. So I don't really think this one falls into the category of old topics.
    ----------------------------------------

On topic: Exhaustion from exercise or something else requiring a lot of physical exertion. That also helps to clear the mind from stress which is a big cause of insomnia.