Atomic? ATOMIC!?! WHERE R U?

• Anthony
    18 years ago

Atomic? Where are you? Any one friends with Atomic? PLEASE TELL ME WHERE SHE IS! I DON'T FEEL LIKE CALLING HER! *sobbs* The phone is in the kitchen...

~Anthony

• Anthony
    18 years ago

WAHHH!!! But its in the kitchen!!!!!! LOL. Na! my sister is on it... wait. Let me rephrase that. My sister hasnt gotten off of it yet... in about 5 hours...

~Anthony

• Anthony
    18 years ago

no im talking to her on AIM

• Atomic
    18 years ago

I'm here! Yay me!

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Amanda Bee
    18 years ago

HA! HA!

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

Atomic! Atomic, wherefore art thou Atomic??

Atomic is my wife. Are you...the other woman..? o.O

You BASTARD!!! *slaps Loving A Lie*

Oh wait...sorry, you're a dude. :P

*kicks you in the balls*

(Hahaha, i joke.)

//Ari\\

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Or is she?

The world may never find out.

Dun dun dun.

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Anthony
    18 years ago

Oh sweet jesus!!! My Bullo's!!! You-you-you phycho! You knew about me and Atomic from the start! Atomic tell her. TELL HER!! oh god, is this it? this is what it comes down to? Don't touch me! Get out of my house... both of you... oh wait Ngoc you can stay. I need a body guard and your friends are the best in the ghetto! But Atomic get out! ^_^

~Anthony

• Anthony
    18 years ago

Oh sweet jesus!!! My Bullo's!!! You-you-you phycho! You knew about me and Atomic from the start! Atomic tell her. TELL HER!! oh god, is this it? this is what it comes down to? Don't touch me! Get out of my house... both of you... oh wait Ngoc you can stay. I need a body guard and your friends are the best in the ghetto! But Atomic get out! ^_^

~Anthony

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

LMAO!!!! xD

//Ari\\

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Anthony you arse! You posted twice!

Ngoc (My younger sister for all those who doesn't know) is indeed the best of the ghetto. Too bad her services aren't free.

And no...she's not a whore. =)

Wait a damn minute! This is -my- house! -You- pack your crap and vibrator and get out! Now!

P.S. We can still make love, right?

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Anthony
    18 years ago

Oh of course, Honey! Always! Wait! Nogc isn't a whore? then why did i waste my time buying her jewlery and stuff? That HUSSY!!! Oh well atomic. but should i leave one of the vibartors at your house or take them all? I might have to make a few trips...

~Anthony

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Oh goodness....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

*clears throat* Well, of course M'Dearest.

I took the quiz you asked me to take and my first result were "Kiyochi" I took it over and pick all the question you assumed I would pick and I got "Ato".

I like the descriptions. Very nice!

People take this quuiz, Anthony made it himself and the pictures were drawn by my best friend Brittany. (Those picture serve her no justice).

http://quizilla.com/users/Lovingyourlies/quizzes/Which%
    20Wings%20Of%20Chaos%20Character%20Are%20You%3F/

Post your replies.

The characters were based on my real friends. =)

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Anthony
    18 years ago

DAMN STRAIGHT!!! It took two days to finish! I hope you like it m'dears!

~ANThony

• Renee
    18 years ago

"You Are Kiyochi! You are a rock and roll kind of guy who knows what he wants and hasn't got a clue how to get it! You are a joker and knows how to have fun... until you go overboard and wreck things. No matter how much you act like an Arse, your friends love you. You and Bera need to get yourselves to gether already! Get lives! You don't like your home because of the constant inturruptions in you quest for a little alone time and relaxation. You have the power to control Lightning."

God damn! that sounds about right...except for the 'guy' part lol

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

"You are Bevy! You are one serious Metal head who wants people to be themselves. Posers annoy you and so do preps. You are a good friend to those who are good to you. Trust is the biggest quality you find in a friend. The pain you've been faced with in the past keeps you at a distance with your friends. When you are not being a serious fighter, your being a fun loving, free person, who just wants honesty. You have the power to control Water."

DAYUM. All of that is right on target. How'd you know i could control water? :D Imagine the amusment i have parting the water in my cat's dish like the Red Sea...lmao.

//Ari\\

• Atomic
    18 years ago

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

This was whole the chracter was based on:

Kiyochi: Anthony

Ato: Atomic

Bevy: Gabby

Bera: Brittany

Ryu: Brian

These are the characters from my friend's manga.

We have elemental powers there. =)

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Anthony
    18 years ago

I ROCK!!! do i know people or do i know people?