You was the first person you ever loved-as a couple?

• muncheez
    18 years ago

I was thinking yesterday about my ex (my first steady long-time boyfriend) and how much [i think] I loved him... I'm not really sure if i loved him or if i was just being dumb and not even knowing what i was doing or thinking....

• aaron c s
    18 years ago

i think u loved him. if ur still thinking about him and u "thought" u loved him then u did. love does not lie. the person might but love doesnt. im going through the same thing ur going through and sometimes i ask myself if i really loved my ex but i know i did and i know i most likely will have a place in my heart for her for the rest of my life. its alright to have loved and lost but never mistake that u did love.

• brit
    18 years ago

dont worry...you got someone else to be thinking about now :) lol you know who i am talking about. i will be online later

• Kevin
    18 years ago

Her name was Joi...and she was a mermaid looking girl if ever i saw one...amazing in every regard...far too good for an idiot like me...and we had lovely times for 3 years.

And then we didn't for while, she left about 4 months ago, thus breaking my heart for the first time in 26 years of being alive. Pretty amazing really. Learned to cry and be emotional at the end of it...which if i'd be able to do that at the start might have saved our relationship.

Now thats it's over i love her more and more.

• BECLiKEW0AHH
    18 years ago

i broke up with my bf of a yr and a bit the other day.. and i know we are in love but we live in different states. i had enough of not getting to see him often so i broke up with him, which is my biggest regret! please people, if you love someone with everything you have. DONT ever let them go!