Under-age drinking..

• Madison
    19 years ago

Allright heres the story, my friends in major trouble. She has started drinking non stop and shes only 14, it started awhile ago, and i really didnt think twice about it, but now its to the point where she says it helops her relax, and shes brings it to school. her most recent one was with orangejuice and vodka.. i mean once is ok.. but i told her to stop and she said she would, the next day i see her with the same container, filled with power-aid and more then 1/2 vodka.. over the time spand of 2 days she has drank 1/2 a bottle of vodka..

that day i went to the schools concerlar, and schuldled an appointment. Meaning my friend would get called down, have them call her parents, and would also mabye get suspended for bringing it to school..
    everyones telling me it was the right thing to do, but i'm not sure, i dont want to get her in trouble, shes my friend...

what should i DO!

• Aken Sol
    19 years ago

You should've talked to her more first and than talk to her parents if you must. You triend to do what was best for your friend and i respect that, but telling the school was a mistake.
    Aken Sol

• Madison
    19 years ago

I havent talked to the concerlar yet, and i think i will let it go for a bit, today she didnt bring it, mabye it will stay that way, i didnt say anything to the school about her bringing it to school, i didnt even tell them her name, all i did was leave a note saying what should i do. But i'm still not sure, i dont know how to talk to her, cuz i know that it wont make her stop. She also found out that i went down and tryed to scheldlue an appointment with the concelar.. i dont know the whole things a mess

• ~* Joyful *~
    19 years ago

give her somthin else.. works with me.. wheneva there is grog at parties i get my friends to change it around so that i dont get too drunk.. do you get me? that way she will learn to live without it and stop a little...

hope that helps a little

• Madison
    19 years ago

well i gues the whole things over, at least i hope 4 of my good friends got caught drinking, one of them was her, so they all got grouned for a whole month, and one cant have sleepovers the rest of the summer, i hope they all learnd there lesson. And i hope it wont happen agian