dreams crushed help...

• jennifer cheng
    19 years ago

please help cuz im soo hurt i was soo happie todae wen i go home cuz i got a letter dat said they would publish my poems in a book i showed my parents dey didnt seem to care she said its a waste of time you'll never get anywhere i mean i love wat i do but it hurts that i cant share what i feel n love with them please help me out

• jennifer cheng
    19 years ago

yea thanks but my family is noty like other peoples family not a real family they never seem to care i mean i try my best but it never seems to please them it seems like im helpless that i cant do anyting rite they dunt understand asains familys are werid they only care about money n stuff and i mean they dont understand that this is my dream to have my poem published to see teenages read and understand where im coming from they juss think its junk that is bull well yea imma keep moving on its my dream ill fullfil it no matter what if they dunt want to comfort me or support then i dont need them i have my friends who care and will be there for me ill stay strong no matter what thsnks

• jennifer cheng
    19 years ago

hey thanks alot u make me feel much better yea my family arent my real family i dont know what that is yet the only family i think i have are my friends at skool they care for me like there own sister and i think thats wat i call a family no matter what i know i caould depend on them.........i hope someday you find a family to taht loves you my dreams are mines and i wont stop till they are done um...... well i made a new poem about dreams.... i hope u would take a while to read and commet it i havent wrote in a while soo yeaz well thanks

• Alexis
    19 years ago

well when ur famous ya can rub it in there face .But if ya want to tell som1 just tell me i'll b like "WHAOOOO gooooo jennifer u so totally rock "

• jennifer cheng
    19 years ago

HHAAHAHAHA VERY FUNNIE LOLZ BYE WHATS UP WITH EVERYONE

• Madison
    19 years ago

What book are they gonna be published in, so i can go out and buy it! but also how did you get in? like what did you have to do?