Sunny And Satin

• Anthony
    18 years ago

Kool. Hey Bob! Have them come to Creative Arts High School (If you search for it, it might be Creative And Performing Arts High School) in Camden. Atomic And I are really excited and would like to meet you guys! We Are sophomore's and want to meet our hero's! Please try! I'm at school now in the library and about to go to homeroom. TTYL!!!

~Anthony

• Ann Stareyes
    18 years ago

Bob...glad to hear they arrived safe....Tell them both I said Hello and for them to try to be good...but I know that requires to much to ask for...I hope you all have a great time....

I know you want have a dull moment with those two there....But just wait till they get to the big surprise....That kinky ass whip....I'm telling you Bob, RUN for the hills....lmao

Love you guys, Ann

• Steven Beesley
    18 years ago

LMAO, looks to me like a gathering of the Dukes of Hazard?

No seriously, glad to hear that they both arrived safely. Have a enjoyable time out on the town!

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

PARTY!!! lol glad to hear they're safe. tell sunny i said dirty panties! just for her from arm pit girl! if i hear of any trouble from Philadelphia i know who did it now...

~Jacklyn

• Angie
    18 years ago

Hey Bob, be prepared, cause Pete and I are coming to Philly this week.................

• Angie
    18 years ago

yeah and what a hell of a peter too........

I'll try to steal the bell for ya, I've been looking for something decorative for my patio. But if I get caught with it, I'm gonna crack you...... lmao

love ya Bob, see ya soon!

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

Sunny you may have had clean panties when you arived but when you left... they were dirty!

Pennsylvania is a nice state i went there for Gettysburg. the Civil war is intresting to me. it's not too far from where i live. just a coupld of states away!

~Jacklyn

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

YES!!! i'll mail you mine that i've been wearing the past two weeks to inspire you too now!

i found someone to trade with! yay!

Peace, Love, Harmony, Light, Bell bottom pants, tye dye stuff, flowers, big sun glasses.

~arm pit girl!