Well, Well, Well, What A surprise!!!

• Anthony
    18 years ago

I am sad again! Along with the ritalin that I am apperantly using as an excuse for my own FUCKED emotions, Brittany and Atomic are mad at me. I called and was playing around like I always do and Britt got mad because she was ranting in her usual upbeat and hard to follow way. So I said in the middle of her sentence, "So wheres Atomic?" and I laughed. She gave the phone to atomic and I asked where she went and Atomic goes "I think you pissed her off." Then she goes, "my mom wants to use the phone". *CLICK* so I got on AIM and she got on and we were talking and she was telling me that I pissed brittany off. I said i was playing just like always, and I wasnt in the mood for brittany's bull shit. she told me that i had a nice attitude then got off. I didn't tell them that my family talks about me and calls me a fat ass behind my back because my sister can eat a whole big thing of Goldfish and blame me. So I have not eaten since this morning, hungry but I refuse to eat. Don't I get enough of this at school? Yeah, I DID hear more rumors at school. so on top of all this stuff, my sister hits me because I told her that I hate being at my dads house now. She tried to get in my face and I told her to leave me the fuck alone. She hit me... hard in the back of the head with a fist. I cracked down under the stress or whatever it was and went to the powder room. I started crying (I wont explain the self abuse I do when I cry) and I told my sister that I hated it there and was calling my mother to come get me. she stopped me and stuff. But my step mom talks to me like I'm shit, my dad does nothing but abuse my confidence, my sister... I wont go there, and my friends hate me now and I am so frustrated and angry! I even wrote a poem on here, like it helped! And my dad just yelled at me from upstairs because I just screamed at the top of my lungs after that last sentence. Nice...

~Anthony