confused

• Sonya
    19 years ago

well curently i am sleeping ALOT always tired, not eatin as much i use to, feel worthless, cry alot, never feel good enough, nervous, and always thinking everyone will turn against me(which freins usualy do n e ways) but they seem to me like symptons of depression but im not positive if its that serious that i need to get help. i dont want to get help i want to see if i can handle it on my own and see if im strong enough. but nothing seems to be chaning. if it really is serious wut do i do? wuts the first steps? who do i teel? but im afriad ill get to paranoid if i do get help. or if people find out it will just make me feel even more worthless. this has been going on for awhile and i feel alone alot even if im with other people. but i my self do not find my symptons to be at a dangerous level but i dont kno about this stuff so i just need adive on the next steps i could take. preferaly something i could do by myself.

• Madison
    19 years ago

Hey i know how you feel, i have had the same sympotoms, and at one point i did stop eating for like 3 weeks, but now iu'm ok, but it seems that everything is making me sad, like the littlest fight with my friends, well kinda made me start cutting, but i didnt cut deep enough to the point where its deadly, but just kinda scratched the surface. And i'm afraid that i could be going through depression, and i cant go and ask my friends for help, i really wanan to go a doctor, but then my mom would find out, and it would be a mess.. i dont know what to do..

• Ashley Washer
    19 years ago

Sonya, I have had the same symptoms for so long. but now im finally starting to get better and the reason for that was because i went to the school social worker and she helped she got me a counslor, and hes a nice guy, so my advice to you is to get some help from and adult, its better to do it sooner then later, brfore it gets worse.

• Sonya
    19 years ago

Hey thank you all for your comments! And thanks for offering your help! Hopefully sooner or later i will be as strong as you and get over it! thanks once again
    -sonya-

• Sonya
    19 years ago

i just want to thank everyone that submitted a coment they really helped me. And ive realized my biggest problem was that i had no self conifidence but im doing good now. Im smiling and laughing (without pretending) in the longest time and im being myself around people i dont knoW! Im actaluy really happy right now.!!And yes you are some people who helped!

*If anyone ever needs help with this type of subject i think i can help*
    *With big problems come small answers...who just seem to be overlooked*

-so look inside your self-

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

GK, she needs to spend some time in nature????
    Hun sitting in a field writing poems is not gonna save you at all, he obviously hasnt suffered like you have.
    You need to go to someone you can trust or if possible to your doctor, from what you descrie you are suffering from depression.
    I have depression too and sitting at one with myself in nature wont help me or you, you need to get some help hun.

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

I mean by help finding someone who can help you deal with all of this and not just covering the cracks.
    My therapist gave me some great advice and technics and so if you need any help email me at hayleywill@blueyonder.co.uk

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

Point taken but still its better than sitting cross legged humming in a field at one with nature!

• Sonya
    19 years ago

Lol! Thanks for the comments! I have been thinkin of seeing a therapist but im not sure im just ready yet. Im starting to see the bright side of things and its getting a bit better but at times im still depressed as ever but i really really really appreciate all the help and comments and ive concidered them all and i thank you so much! Though Im slowly picking my self up :)