My Biography

• Million Tears
    19 years ago

hey well come to this site!!! i hope u feel welcome here cuz i know i do!!! people here are really friendly and like to help eachother out. i spend like 1/4 of my day here thats how fun it is. but you can message me if u have any questions.

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

Hell Ya, Especially if your like Ashton Kutcher in his earlier modelling days!

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

Tim I love it when you act like a small hild with your naughty words, i feel another spanking coming on. Dont look at me like that, you bring it on yourself!

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

You bring out the 5 yr. old in me.... how else could i be, when I look at your fake breasts and just have to have them....

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

Well you bought them or me, you might as well get full use baby.

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

well, they were worth every damn penny!!! I didnt think 46 triple D`s would look that fantastic..but damn!!!

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

Tim that swedish made Penis Enlarger Pump i bought you for your last birthday was worth the $4000 also, ive never had it so good hun

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

Any thing that made me go from 9 to 12 is worth it, you should see all your friends hit on me when your back is turned!!!!

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

You think i dont know? I see you in front of jackie doing your cock-pushups, dont think i dont, but believe me you go any further ill be taking my 3 inches back!!

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

Jackie doesnt go for that push up stuff..shes always wanting to touch it...

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

with her tongue...

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

You animal, maybe the webcam shows you put on for me and Tim gave us the wrong impression

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

Your hubby will never find out about our love making in the green Jello, i promise...

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

and by the way Jackie, whats that trick with the carrot up your arse?!!!

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

Tim, me and you are through,you have done this so many times. First my sister then my mom and now my best friend???

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

WHOA WHOA WHOA!!! You know you are the only one for me...your mom was just a one week stand..your sister said she was 19 and Jackie, well, we will just have to ask her to move out!!

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

I wont forgive you this time, i forgave the hand bag fetish, i looked past the multi-colored fanny packs and forgave your cheating. I cant take anymore....Im taking these breasts to someone who will appreciate them

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

I cant believe you are doing this to me, I have given you everything a man can give...3 times anight isnt good enought anymore? you dont mind my hand bags when you are bouncing on top of them

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

and as far as my multi colored fanny packs go,,,well, i just dont think i can say anything anymore...

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

Well Mr i can tell you now, im taking the family pets with me, you havent ever had the time to look after them your always out drinking with Chip and Chad.

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

Ohhh i see now, its Chad and Chip now, last weekend it was Mr. booty licker and putang pie eater...i get it now, youre jealous!!!

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

Well i understand Chip and Chad are your work friends but must you shower with them???

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

ITS THE RULES!! I`VE TOLD YOU THIS A MILLION TIMES..JEEZ,,BYTCH BYTCH BYTCH..

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

All i ever hear from you is negetive, what happened to the days you used to care for me?
    The days when you would shave my muffter for me and tell me my stubble didnt matter? Where did the Timmy i loved go, why did you turn into a moronic slut?

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

You know what? I am calling a truce here....I have never loved a muffter like yours..you really know how to sink a conversation..and I swear..Jackie, your mom and sister..all 23 times, that slut at the local pub, those two nuns last Sunday, the priest too, and those triplets from I reland, the plumbers wife, the hot new chick next door.and finally your Aunt May, I swear itll never happen again..after this weekend, I have a date with the Quinlan quintuplets, o.k.?

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

No thats not ok, none of this ok! Remember the time you caught me coming out of Victor O'Reilly's house with my panties round my ankle's?? You screamed for hours and called me a tramp, and im supposed to just forgive you ??

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

Well for bloody god`s sake..you said you were helping him get groceries..hes 72 years old in a fuccin wheelchair!!! how did you expect me to act?

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

Well like ive said a thousand times before if you bought me panties that werent the same size as the ones your momma wears they wouldnt have fallen around my ankles.

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

Oh I see, i made one mistake, just because your arse was getting huge, i didnt know my mom had ballooned up more, too!! but the point is, your arse is just a perfect fit for me and ill do anything to get it back....

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

You are gonna have to work mighty hard to ever park your car in my garage again, im telling you.
    I did everything for you, i even cleaned out your toe nails with my teeth. You are a lazy basta*d, im washing you right outta my hair

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

nooo, not the toe thing, ill do anything, even stop seeing Aunt May, although she is quite the lay for a paraplegic!! and besides, who do you think will wash your undergarments after you have another bout of irritable bowel syndrome?

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

Oh i thought you might bring up that because its the only damn thing you do for me!!
    Some of the things you have done are just down right unforgivable, like when u sold my son Chris from my first marriage on Ebay just because you didnt see what good a child with no legs was.

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

Hey wait!! Bob was a hell of a swimmer, you were the one to get rid of the pool, and those Siberians who paid 45 dollars said they would get him a collar for the sled races..who would of thought a no legged kid could replace a dog? plus we needed to pay the rent on our trailer or they were gonna forclose on it, did you forget?

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

Chris was the one with the hook on his arm..kept ripping our lounge chairs up!!

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

The trailer you pimped me out to buy?? I am keeping the trailer too, i deserve it after everything you have done. You have taken away all of my pride, like when u used to make me use tissue because tampax was too expensive.
    You have broken my heart and you just dont care, you make me sick

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

But I do care..I was just promoted to assistant fry guy, and I will buy you anything you need..no more tissue tampax, you can et the re usable cloth ones....and we can get a double wide now, we will be on easy street

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

How dare you mock my children, believe me you retard if their father Macdonald was still alive he would beat you with his torso, the fact he had no arms and legs didnt make him less of a man.

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

I think the problem is you have been on easy street a few too many times.

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

you are right, Father McDoanald was quite the gimp..er..man! Please Hayley, I have to hold you one last time..to stroke your wig, to bury my face in your way too big cleavage, and too use that trapeze you built in the back swamp..please im begging you...

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

OK one last time you many penetrate this baby, as a reminder of just how much you have given away with your bulshyt behaviour.

fu*k what i said it dont mean sh*t now
    fu*ked up presents might as well throw em out
    Fu*k all those kisses they didnt mean jack
    fU*k you Timothy R i dont want you back