Need Support

• Manders
    19 years ago

Luke, your so right with this one..

You never know when you die. But leave the dying part up to whoever decides when it's our time to go.. Luke was right when he said moving away means finding new friends, new people to hang out with. Because we don't know the reason why you are moving away. It's hard for us to tell you that it's good. but trust me. When I was 18 I moved 2 hrs away from home. I lived in a small town. Now live in a big city. I missed everyone back home. But I have a new life. and I bring in the people from my past to meet the people from my present. You will never leave them, you still have email, and the phone..

You are just farther apart from them. You can always visit them, as well with them visit you. Think of this as a new begining. Enjoy what you have now. and what will come in future years.. You never know, you may love where you are moving to. and maybe when it's time for your friends to move. They can move in with you..

Take care.. remember, your only a few miles apart.. there is a phone, and email.