Everyone...*sniff*

• Truest Lies
    18 years ago

On the 14th of February I am going to be visiting Australia for twelve days.
    I will miss, above all, my cats.

I know that there's a long time, and a lot of things to do before I have to leave, but I'm still frightened, and already nervous about it all.

I probably won't be able to check my e-mail very much, but can you please all promise to post messages to me. I'd love to hear from you all.
    Any tips on surviving Australia, or what it's really like?

Thanks so much, you guys!

-beth

• ღtheღcrunkღpirateღ
    18 years ago

aww you'l have a great time hun!! aussie's awesome... jus gotta wotch out for snakes and spiders and all that aye =) but seriously... just shop til you drop
    ~court

• *tanya*
    18 years ago

Meh the snakes and spiders are only bad if you're going to be in the country, but even then all you have to do it look before you tread somewhere and wear shoes when you go outside lol.
    Umm it's pretty hot at the moment, as it's summer and all so pack alot of summer clothes and your swimmers because no doubt you'll visit our gorgeous beaches? Umm buy some fly-spray and/or mozzie repellant when you arrive, because the bugs will drive you insane, especially the flies, but hey, you get used to them.

You shouldn't really be nervous. Australia is a great place and I'm sure you'll love it. Just make sure to enjoy your time here, and if you're in the city look out for Copenhagen icecreams shops! The BEST!

• Lydie
    18 years ago

Australia's great dude! DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY!

That's my friend's b'day!

-Lyd

• Truest Lies
    18 years ago

YAYYY!!!!!!!

I don't have to go until April because we're moving house. It's such a relief.

I have more time to think it over and also I get to settle my cats in, but the bad thing is that I'm going to miss two weeks of dancing*faint*I really can't afford to do that right now.

-beth

• Jessica
    18 years ago

Aww, lol I dont even know you, but hey, have funn! && dont be worried... AWW i love kitties they are so funn... lol.. well I'LL MISS YOU! i've read some of your poems.. they're really cool... and i loved them..
    love always..
    Jessica Jane