Learning to Drive??

• ღtheღcrunkღpirateღ
    18 years ago

I was just wondering how many people out there are learning to drive? I've had my learners permit for almost 2 years and I'm hopeless... all I'm good at is road rage and speeding.... I almost took out my letterbox today... a couple of meters further and I would have gone over a bank.... I'm doomed to rely on public transport for the rest of my life!!!!

• Jessica
    18 years ago

I'm only 13...:( I can drive...:) but... I'm only 13 so its not legal... but i think... if i go to mexico it is *wink wink* lol... oh well only a few more years...
    love always,
    Jessica Jane

• ness
    18 years ago

I've been learning for nearly two months, I'm hoping to have my liscense by the summer time. But things are looking good with it.

• Jacklyn
    18 years ago

i got my car but i still don't have my liences. i turn 16 really soon (dec 26!) but then my mom said i'm not getting my liecens any time soon. not because i drive bad (i've really improved) but because of paying for insurance and trust issues of teenage drives. but Holt (my school district) lost about four to five kids to different crashes last year. it wasn't their fault all of them but one got hit by a druck driver in his 20's and they were traveling together. and the last one who was in my grade died because of a heavy fog on the highway which led to a 200 car pile up.

~Jacklyn

• ღtheღcrunkღpirateღ
    18 years ago

its a manual =S ahhh!!! stress!! i pulled out in front of a merc yesterday and shit it was close!!!

• Sherry Lynn
    18 years ago

LOL I hated trying to learn how to drive a manual... to this day I still hate them. An automatic is so much easier! But you would benifit by knowing how to drive both.
    Best of luck to you my dear...

--Sher

• Truest Lies
    18 years ago

Lucky. I can't even swim.

• ღtheღcrunkღpirateღ
    18 years ago

oh don't worry beth!! i can't swim either =) i don't like getting water in my ears and nose =S so im just stay in shallow pools coz my swimming looks more like an epileptic fit lol