the worse that can happen...

• Million Tears
    19 years ago

ok all my poems are about my exgirlfriend and i miss her soo much..... but she discovered this site!!! lots of people look at my poems and i dont think she is ready for my poems cuz she thinks i like her as just a friend and i know she's gonna think of me differnet if she finds them... but i dont wanna delet them!!!OMG!!

• Casey
    19 years ago

If she asks about any of them just say that you wrote them a while ago and that you only put them on this site because you're proud of them

• Casey
    19 years ago

Sry I accidently put the last one in twice

• lindsey McCulloch
    19 years ago

Tell her the truth, she may not be ready for then but when will she, she may never be ready for your poems but the sooner the better because if she finds them poems and you lie to her and say u write them age's and was prod of then and not because you still like her alot, then u may never actually know whether she still likes you just a little bit more than a friend. So if she finds then its better to tell the truth than to lie, she may be wery and a bit off with you but it maybe better for the long run, GOOD LUCK with it

• Manders
    19 years ago

Hey if she reads them , she reads them.. Most chicks would find that very romantic if someone had written poems about them. When she read them , and asks you about them... Don't lie to her. tel her the truth, and move on.. They are words of expression.. It's how you deal with your emotions.

I am sure there is no big deal. you are just getting all alarmed over nothing..