What are sum of your fav. singers/groups of singers??

• In_my_own_shadow
    19 years ago

Hey,
    Sum of my fav. singers are:
    Eminem; 50 cent; ja rule; usher; outkast; Nelly; R kelly; Avril; Blink 182; Pink; Ashante; Beyonice....and more, but I can't think of them!!
    lol!!
    What are yurs???
    *~*Leanne*~*
    P.S.
    If yah get a chance, can yah read my poems and my one quote??? Yur choice....but I'll do the exact same for you!!! Thanx!!

• Ashmore
    19 years ago

Bands would have to be; Linkin Park, Evanesence, ill nino, Staind, Trapt, ICP..

Yep, sure. I'll check out those poems and that one quote right now.

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

You Cannot Possibly State Eminem And Ja Rule In Same Sentance NO no no

• insane authority
    19 years ago

well.. i have loads but i manily go for songs with meaning or great melodies............ya so mi fav bands are Evanescence, Nightwish (their really cool), likin park o nd cradle of filth lol.

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

My favorite singer was Layne Staley of Alice In Chains, but the stupid fucc overdosed, so now it`s Scott Weiland, of Velvet Revolver, but I am sure he will overdose too someday.

• .i.am.the.cause.to.all.your.problems.
    19 years ago

Some of my fav bands are A perfect Circle, Death Cab for Cutie, Brand New, Jack off Jill, Kittie, Sugarcult, The Offspring and hoobastank. Along with SO mnay more than I can't be bothered to name! lol

• SammiBABY
    19 years ago

Hey Leanne
    I love Delta Goodrem, Christina aguliera, The black eyed peas, Avril Lavigne, Robbie Williams and Shannon Noll
    luv ya Sammi

• More
    19 years ago

just to name a couple, lene marlin, shawn desman, akon, westlife, etc etc etc

• LiL One
    19 years ago

My favorite singers are: 112, T.I., Shyne, Ashanti, Monica, Whitney Houston, Alicia Keys, Kanye West, Usher, and many more...

LiL One (Check out "Can't Write Another Poem")

• _the_punk_kid_
    19 years ago

wow where to start ay? ummm tbs, brand new, fsf, soco,the used, afi, hole, count the stars, juliana theory, incubus, asl, s pumpkins, thursday, thrice, billy talent(yayaya)the music, saves the day.... ok im gona breathe now*blinks*xx

• LeAnNe
    19 years ago

Hey Leanne, I've checked out some of your poems, they're really good :-)
    And my favourite bands would have to be Pink Floyd, Def Leppard, Led Zeppelin, Queen, Meatloaf, Supertramp and many other older rock bands. Finger Eleven, Marilyn Manson, Disturbed, and Saliva are also on my favourites list though Pink Floyd is definitely my favourite! :-D
    If you could check out some of my stuff, I'd appreciate it! Thanks!
    Take Care!
    ~LeAnNe also :-) lol

• SarZz
    19 years ago

My favourites include Evanescence, Avril Lavigne, Eminem, Linkin Park,Limp bizkit,Black eyed peas, n many others az well!

• Jacki
    19 years ago

My favorties. Well i love THE DOORS, CCR, Gary Juels, Van Morrison, Led Zepplin, Pink Floyd, And many many others those are just the ones off the top of my head.

• julie
    19 years ago

Red Hot Chili Peppers all the way!

• HOLLY ARMER
    19 years ago

Some of my faves are:

Korn, Jewel, Collin Raye, Celine Dion, Dixie Chicks, Disturbed, Default, Rascal Flatts, JoDee Messina, Smashing Pumpkins, and Phil Collins!