fucked up

• Amy
    19 years ago

i have had depression for a pretty long time, and ive done some seriously stupid shit in that time. im not planning on committing suicide anymore, but i want to know how you cope with this feeling 24/7? all i ever want to do is crawl into a corner and cry and go to sleep and never have to wake up. i find that work is beyond me, and maintaining my social life is almost unbearable. dealing with this is just getting harder, and im not sure how to anymore

• Amy
    19 years ago

thanks. i do write, i write a lot of poetry and stuff but it doesnt help anymore. ive tried keeping myself busy, doesnt seem to help either. i went to a homeopath, and im taking pills, but they arent helping either. appreciate the reply though, thanks.

• Manders
    19 years ago

That is true Luke!!! When I was down and out after my grandma died.. You realize really fast that you have wasted so much of your life being sad.. Life is way to short to be down most of it..

Have you tried any medication for your depression??? have you spoken to your Dr. about how you feel.. Do you not have anyone you can talk to family, friends?

Try to keep yourself on the up and up.. and make sure you see a Dr.. there is always new things out that can help you become a better person.. and make you look at life in a different way.. being down and out happens to everyone.. But when it starts to take over your life.. that's when you need help. and a change..