ever felt so depressed for no abolute reason??

• insane authority
    19 years ago

hey, well lately iv been feeling really down. i dont know why but i feel so sad, and pathetic wanting to cry with out any reason. i mean i dont have any problems, or maybe i dont know what my problems are..mm. I'm not lonely or anything like that. i guess i have weird mind? or maybe i really need somthing. i dont know. but just wondering has anyone else felt like that?

(ok i realised i posted this twice whoop) lol i dont know how to deleate...

• Manders
    19 years ago

For the last couple years. I have been in and out of being sad and down.. Some for no reason some for reasons..

The only thing I can say is try to talk to someone close to you.. Like family or friends. Maybe they can help you get down to why you are feeling this way. Next, try to write in a journal. When you feel down write.. let out what you need to cry if you have too.. If nothing helps you. Then maybe you need to see a Dr.

There are plenty of medications out there that will help you be the person you once were.. If medication isn't the route you wanna take. . Then go see shrink.. sit down, and talk to them about how you feel. I went to one when I was younger.. and just some advise.. fine one you can trust...

It's amazing how much a person can help you see things differently..

Good luck. anymore questions. send me a messge I will get back to you when I can ok.

• Madison
    19 years ago

wow.. i have the same feelings , like one moment i will be happy, and then the next i feel like crying, i also dont know whats going on, but its not a good feeling. i tend to get in more fights which lead to me doing things that i know i will regret.. * aka cutting*, and having thoughts about it, and going through with them.. i'm also looking for advice.. i would like it alot!

• insane authority
    19 years ago

ya i agree its not a good feeling :S, i geting stressed easily and i gan get really agressive towards my family. but then again i seemed to get told of for the most silliest things, like going out for 2 days continioulsy!! why!! geee

• insane authority
    19 years ago

ya i dont know who to talk to!
    i mean who would take me seriouly...my parents deffinatly wont....they think im getting spoiled. my heads gettin messed up day by day.

lol thanks for the medication advise, dont think i need that..hopefully, maybe a journal would help :)

• Madison
    19 years ago

see i'm want to mabye see a doctor, just to check it out, i dont know, mabye i do need medication.. but i dont wanna ask my parents to take me there, and if i did need it, its not like i can hide it from my parents.. i dont know what to do!

• Kia
    19 years ago

I have been really down lately too, i will be with my friends and we will all be laughing and "having a good time" but really i feel like shit and all i wanna do is cry. i only have two ppl that i can really talk to, i love those two ppl so much, but i can only tell them certin things. I dont know what to do, all i wanna do is cry, i dont wanna be in reliatiy ne more, i cut my wrist and the helps but as my poem "My Mask" says it only helps when there is blood, as soon as the flow stops i go back to being depressed. i have no clue what to do, my friends or family have no clue im like this i try to not let them see, when im around them i try to put on a smile, but i cant always do that, i have no clue what to do

• Madison
    19 years ago

my problem is i dont want to ask my parents to take me to the doctor, because i'm afraid they will think of me differntly. i also have 2 good friends that can help me, but i still dont know how to handle this

• Kia
    19 years ago

Yea i know what you mean. I really need some one to talk to, but i also i know the feeling of will they look at me differnet, they may not act like it, but you can just tell when they think of you differently, and that really sux. like i was at this teen convention thing and i was in one of my really sad days, and like i really wanted to go up and talk to the speaker when he was done, but i didnt wanna go up infront of hundreds of ppl and my friends because, i didnt want ppl looking at me differntly.

• Madison
    19 years ago

see i just told 2 of my other friends today that i have been emotional, and how i just cryed in the car for no reason, i just did, and they looked at me differntly and was like... madison your a idiot, your just telling us this for attention. Its like they dont even care about me..

• Kia
    19 years ago

Yea i know, i started to tell one of my friends and they jus looked at me and changed the subject, but then i was with two of my other friends and i started crying, and they came over to me and started huggin me and trying to calm me down, and then they took me away from the rest of our group and we started to talk about what was wrong, i think it all depends on who you tell you have to make sure that it is a ture friend ( i have lots of "friends") you cant tell them, becuse they dont really care. if you tell them they will jus blow it off, you have to tell some one that you really care about that really cares about you, some one that you really trust and can expect good adivse from them.

• Madison
    19 years ago

Yea i have one friend, who is actually on anti-depressents at the moment, and i was telling her how i was feeling and this stuff, and she said that i sounded like i had the same problems as her. But now it seems that ever sense i told my 2 other friends, they seem to make funny comments on it sayin, madison dont cry now or anything, i dont know, its just all mixed up

• Kia
    19 years ago

Yea i know it makes me so mad when ppl do that here, cuz they jus dont understand. and that's why the poke fun, cuz they dont understand. but i jus wanna slap them in the face and scream shut the fuck up you dont understand so why dont you jus stop talkin.

• Madison
    19 years ago

yes thats how i want to handle it also! They just dont understand... not at all... i wish they would though, they are some of my good friends, but i guess i could be wrong..

• Kia
    19 years ago

Yea, i told two of my friends some stuff about my family and all, and like one of them was my best friend we hung out all the time and all, then after i told them she started hang out with the other girl more, which was ok untill they start to talk shit to me and tell me that they werent gonna talk to me ne more cuz all i do is whine and mope around (which if you knew me in person that aint me, i hide my pain.) and so i jus said fuck you i aint hangin w u ne more, u never really know how ppl are till you have something like this happen

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

Hai.. I just read a poem written by Ann Maria. I thought it is a great poem and it will be helpful for the people on this thread. The poem is called "The will to live". I am sure it will be a helpful poem for at least one person on this thread.

The link is
    http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/life/poems.php?id=125876

• CC
    19 years ago

Well first of all that is symptoms of depression... you are in and out of being sad and oyu cry out of nowhere right? That's exactly how most people feel with depression... if you go to a doctor you can get medication for it that will help... or talking to ppl and telling them everything can help for a bit... but make sure you tell someone that will listen and not criticize you....

• Madison
    19 years ago

thanks!