i dnt thnk i can b helped. i bin in hsptl 4 3 mnths an i still w

• Manders
    19 years ago

I have never been to a psychiatric hosptital for personal reasons... But i use to work in one.. I was a security guard.. And I use to have to walk through all the wards to scan this thing.. anyways I will get on my my story..

I use to see some very sick people.. and it just broke my heart.. Everytime they had to put someone in isolation we had to go incase anything got out of hand.. Now I am not sure this is what goes on in the one you are in.. but the way some of these people are treated makes me sick...

I sometimes don't believe that medication will help anyone. When I see them giving medication for everything. making there minds all blurry.. It is sad to watch.. I have admitted so many suicidal teens. and watched them get worse the longer they stayed in.. I don't think the hospital does much of anything..

I don't know what you ae going through.. But it must be rough... And I hope you find something that will make you happy again... I also hope someone on here that had been there and now are free from all the emotions can help you.

Good luck.. I just wanted to let you know you are brave for being able to say that to everyone.. I wish you the best :-)

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

I am not a cutter. BUt i had real bad times in my life. I had some one..be it a friend or a family member to support me. That may be the only reason i could be so bold at those times. I wonder what i will do if none supports me one day.
    I understand your situation. I had two friends, who were taking treatments. It was a risk to have friend ship with them. Because they used to go wild under severe depression. But me and my friend sumana tried our best to give support for them. I am sure today one of that girl is ok. She is having a boyfriend and i think she is very happy. I have never heared her doing anything serious under depression after that. But the second girl... I must say i tried my best. I spend hours listening to her problems, supporting her. I have done what ever it was possible by me. I am not even in medical field. I am an engineer. I failed with this case. I can't say what all she did against me. That to all of a sudden. She almost ruined my life. I don't want to say those. But my warden (I was in a hostel), believed me and supported me. So i was saved from the situation. What ever....
    If you want to talk to me. Mail me at nilaavu9@yahoo.com. I will surely reply to you. Wish you happiness. Love, trincy.

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

I don't think you are a hopeless case.. Because if you were, then you would have never asked for help. You know somewhere in your heart that you can come out of this. That made you ask for help. I am sure you are perfectly alright. You just need a good friend..may be.. I barely know you. So i can't say whats making you feel lonely or making you cut. If you want, you can talk to me.. I can surely spend some time for you. You can mail me anytime. Take care, Love, Trincy.

• ~:.GodeSsOfTemPtati0n.:~
    19 years ago

i can see my self thru you =S part of my past, i slice and cut from time to time, none helped my self but only me =) oh yea mom took me to the doctor, thats when i started writing =) why dont u do the same =) coz medicines wont help ya =) but ur heart and mind will... ciao darling