Looking for a nice poem to read?

• David
    19 years ago

as I posted in 'meet the community'

Hello,
    My name is David Velazquez

I been gone for a few weeks. There was a problem with the copyrights of some of my poems, others I had to edit. I will post the other batch when they are clear. I sold some of them so they won't be posted, they are no longer mine. Unfortunately some of the ones that I sold were some of the ones that weren't posted here.
    Currently I'm having trouble with a few Christian poems I wrote a while back. I found them being displayed on a website without my permission, and they even opt to not put my name under the poem. As soon as that is cleared up, I'll probably be able to post it here.

Those who know me and my work, thank you for support and patience with me. I pulled my poems down without an explanation. Sorry about that. I value your friendship, suggestions and advice.

Those who don't know me and my work..
    ... well go read it :)
    remember to comment and vote. I dont care if its a 1, just vote so that I may learn which poem is better than which. I thank you in advance.

• Aken Sol
    19 years ago

Heh. Well it's nice to have you back David. I know i wasn't the only person that missd your work.
    Aken Sol

• David
    19 years ago

Thank you Aken :)

• Kristina K
    19 years ago

Glad to have you back David. We sure missed your work. Looking forward to reading them =)

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

Finally you are back! Soon i will find some time to read your new works. Its nice to see you back. Welcome back. Love, Trincy.

• David
    19 years ago

Come read a poem about pure love and faith..
    called "The Faith Of A Child" I guarantee a "awww" or a warmth of love in your heart.

Please comment, even if its "nice" or "**tear***" That gives me a clue on what readers like. Thank you.

Note: I finally fixed the copyright violations on this poem. It was being circulated throughout the web without my permission or credit.
    enjoy :)