anyone want to talk?

• Brittany
    19 years ago

hey over a year ago i lost my grandfather and i was very close to him. I miss him so much! I am having a hard time dealing with it and i am wondering if there is anyone going through what i am and if u want to talk thanks!

• Steve_G
    19 years ago

i know what your going through. i lost my uncle, i think about him everyday, even though it was 2 years ago when he past away.
    You will move on, but its going to take time. cry if you have to, it always helps and you'll have good and bad days. he will always be with you, in your heart and in your mind.

Keep ya head up

Steve X

• Brittany
    19 years ago

hey thanks alot! it makes me feel good to know somone else has gone through what i am going through. steve x i am sorry about your uncle......
    thanks again to both of you!
    britt oxox

• Manders
    19 years ago

I lost my grandma 10 years ago to Suicide.. And it still feels like it was yesturday... Not a day goes by that I am reminded by her in some way.. I love her so much. And we were close.. My life seems almost incomplete without her. And to think I will be married soon and she wont be there to see it.. In person anyways..

Ya it's hard.. I couldn't even hear her name and I would break down.. It took me until a few months ago to be able to talk about her without getting all emotional. I feel for you.. and I know what's going on in your mind right now..

It will get better.. Just know that he is always with you.. you wil see that.. My grandma or someone I once knew that is passed leaves me dimes everywhere.. Odd I know. but I was told that my loved one leave money around. So every now and then I will see a dime sitting somewhere alone. or I will go someplace, and know there wasn;t any money there. and I will see a dime when I look back.. It's crazy I know.. but it'd happened so many times.. I am starting to believe..

• Brittany
    19 years ago

hey i am sorry to hear about your grandmother ..... everyone tells me that just give it time and i will feel better ... but with each day i just miss him more and i cry all the time, think about him all the time. We were so close.. he was like my father and now i feel so lost with out him. about the dimes ppl have told me that too and i find dimes all the time in the weirdest places and i kinda believe it too! thanks for your help
    britt xoxox