I need someone to help me

• Brittany
    19 years ago

hey i am 15 and U HAVE TO TELL THE COPS WHAT IS HAPPING! what is happing to u is not right and it has to STOP! and about u drinking and smoking and wanting to die i have been there and it is ruff but u can get over it!! never kill yourslef! thats not the answer! look i would really like it if u e mailed me so we could talk and i can make sure that u are ok and u dont do anything stupid and kill your slef! PLZ PLZ email me at birittany_broome@hotmail.com and if u have msn add me!!

• ~:.GodeSsOfTemPtati0n.:~
    19 years ago

hi! i'm 23 =) all you have to do is tell the cops, tell your parents about everything, if they dont wanna believe FUCK them, u can have ur life with or with out them... i know ur strong, death is not the solution for everything =) been there, i was once a cutter, longing to die... but suddenly i thought about it, none gonna happen if i kill my self... SO PLS. dont ever ever try to kill your self, ur still young, there's more better stuffs coming to ur life than to end it just like that... Be brave =) for ur kid bro, Be brave =) at least for ur self, show them that ur not a quiter, and never will be =) SMILE FOR US =) email me if u can, or add me to yahoo msgr. azn_bebe2000@yahoo.com

if u can't find love in there, u can always find love here... (WITH US) ciao darling =)

• Becky
    19 years ago

First of all..Get help..Go to the police..tell them everything..Tell them you were raped..tell them about your mom and your stepdad..they will help you..And about you drinking and smoking and partying..DONT..And cutting..been there hun..Not good..Get help as soon as posible..and remember..You are Never alone!

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

I understand to a certai degree wht you are going through right now and i know going to the cops may not be in your own best interest right now. There must be someone you can talk to though, like a friends parent, a teacher or a grandparent. You need to have somebody on your side to help you go through the next step, like contacting the police and moving on with your life! Please do not hesitate to contact me, my AIM is hayleyxxangel

• Tabetha
    19 years ago

im 14 as well, i know wut ur goin through.......well sort of.......
    i think that maybe if u cant go to the cops right now, maybe u should tell someone u KNOW will tell the cops, like a gossip or somethin.....i think maybe that way, u wont really have anything to do with it......i dunno, maybe that would work?
    and believe me, u DONT wanna die........ i almost did, i cut my wrist, and i was bleeding so bad, i almost did die, but i realised in those 30 seconds b4 i saved myself that life WAS worth living, no matter what i was going through at that moment. Do u really wanna go now, b4 u realise how good ur life is gonna end up? thats like turning off a really good movie just when things start to get started. Thats like hanging up the phone on a friend whos crying, b4 u even know whats going on.
    as fo the drinking, bin there, stop b4 u get addicted, believe me, my whole family is drunks.......do u wanna end up like ur mom and stepdad? use them as examples
    i also cut myself, i know that its really hard to stop, but i found another way to release my emotional pain, i write.
    it doesnt matter what i write, it helps me.

well, i hope that this has helped, and i wish u well for ur life!!!

tabetha- Bringonhighschool@hotmail.com, email me or add me on msn wheneva u wanna talk!!!!

• Jacki
    19 years ago

I was 14 when my father did this to me. It was strange because i had just met him and wanted to get to know him. Instead he wanted to get to know me in other ways. I was ashamed and afraid to tell anybody. Because who would beilve me, expecially not his side because they barely knew me. My mother and i were having problems so she would blow it off as i'm starting trouble again. And it wasn't untill i got a phone call from my aunt asking me if he ever tried anything w/ me because he had done this to my sister, and my cousins. I broke down the cops were involved. People made there judgements against me. SOme beilved me some didn't. But i didn't care. Because I was putting an end to rain of incest. MY point is, If your brother is doing this to you know he will do it to other girls. It will become a sickness he will not beable to control. If you have younger sister he might have done this to them alread and there afraid also. If you tell somebody you will not only be protecting yourself from this sick bastard but also future girls. In the end when the storm has settled you will feel better. You have saved not only your life but other girls too. So comminting sucide will not help any. You will be missing out on all the future love you will have to share with somebody. Don't let him win, you need to step up to the plate and show him whos boss. Also the next time he tries anything you need to scream like you have never screamed before!!!!! also there are help hotlines if you don't feel safe talking to the cops right yet. THere are always way s out of this that will benift you in the end. Email me if you need to smylinqt2000@yahoo.com if you need to talk privately. I can help you as much as you let me. I'm sending over love and giving you a hug.