···¤°º°help! somebody, pls!°º°¤···

• ~:.GodeSsOfTemPtati0n.:~
    19 years ago

i have a special friend here in the inet.=( been with him for 6months now, but we havent met yet, we survive through emails, chat and patience... It's crazy, but we do love each other. Now, i'm planning to let him go =( coz ima be staying in philippines, and he's from canada =( work is blocking my way from seeing him, i planned to visit him, but mom told me i have to travel again =( now i'm confused, should i let him go coz of that? coz i think he needs his life =( better than waiting for me =( help =( pls...

• Baby B
    19 years ago

If you feel that letting him go would be best for both of you then let him go. Relationships over the internet can be hard and they only get harder. If your heart says let him go then do that. You both are prolly better off. Plus you guys could still talk.

• More
    19 years ago

there's nothing wrong being friends.... so be his friends and see where that leads you..

• ~:.GodeSsOfTemPtati0n.:~
    19 years ago

yes luke it ish... its weird... i know... but i cant do none about it, love works in its own miraculous ways... u like it or not... But... lotsa people find true love ova the net... coz their love built to be stronger... just feel the patience u have to deal wif, the understanding, how u handle being wif out him/her...
    i dunno... im lunatic i guess... welps thanx for helping me, here... sometimes u do something that really looks stupid when it comes to others, but that act, sometimes can make ur heart grow stronger...

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

I can't pronounce your name... But i thought of telling you. I too love a person who is half way the earth away from me. We are in love and the only way of communication is via inet. But i have met this guy atleast 10 times in the past 5 years. And i have been loving him for around 8 years. Presently we are having a lot of government problems..like visa status which is blocking our way in getting married. But i am determined of marrying only him. Doesn't matter how long it takes. Now we are in such a state that we can't even have contact via emails also. So i must say we are in no contact and i have to continue this state for atleast 2 years. Still i repeat..i am so determined in the matter that, if i marry some one it will be he. So it is upto you. Whether you want it or not. Rest all difficulties can be solved with patience and time.

MAy be mine is not a satisfying example for you as its sucess is not yet confirmed. But there is a Michael and Craig on this site who is getting married so soon. They fell in love , i suppose by this poetry site. And they both are from different countries. Now they met and they are going to get married. Try to find there poems and read. IT is great to hear about them. And surely it will encourage you.

• Becky
    19 years ago

If you think it is the right thing to do..But remember if you acctualy do love him..love concers(sp?) All!!