Hello, Michigan...

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

I noticed quite a few people from Michigan answering the "where is everyone from" thread... so I thought I'd start a "Michigan" thread... to get us all together.

Just a couple questions to get us started:
    1. where have you lived in Michigan
    2. do you prefer "Michigander" or "Michiganian"

1. The places I've lived in Michigan:
    Ypsilanti (for 8 months)
    Ann Arbor (until age 12)
    Chelsea (age 12-17)
    (Out-of state for College) – but came home to get married and honeymooned in Mackinaw City and the U.P.
    Mt. Morris (Aug 1990-Aug 1993)
    Chelsea-again (August 1993-Dec1999)
    Jackson (Dec 1999-March 2001)
    Farmington Hills (March 2001-March 2002)
    Saginaw (March 2002-Present)

2. I used to think it sounded funny, but I really do prefer Michigander!

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

Cool! I'm class of 1985, but I switched to a private school my 10th gade year, I went to Beach for 7th and 8th and CHS for 9th. My parents now live in the condos across from the fairgrounds, but when we first moved to Chelsea, we lived between Cavanaugh and Crooked Lakes.

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

ohhh, c'mon, I know there are more people from Michigan out there...where are you????

• LiL One
    19 years ago

Hi Im From Lansing, Michigan, Ive lived here my whole life!! LiL One

• Ali
    19 years ago

GO WOLVERINES!!!

(ok so I'm def. butting in here! lol... I do love the wolverines though!)

• Harry Bryant
    19 years ago

I was born at houghton lake, moved to flint, then in the army, back to flint, all over the usa, now living in Millington , mi

• Harry Bryant
    19 years ago

Incidentally I prefer Michigander as well. lived in the upper peninsula, Iron river to be exact, for 25 years. Harry

• Michelle
    19 years ago

Im in Wisconsin ...Florence...but have to go into Michigan every other day..it's the closest larger city in either direction..Florence is right on the border of the UP and very tiny...Craig, Corey & I just went to Iron River the other day Harry, just to take a drive..Crystal Falls,then Iron River, and they just went to Iron Mountain now to pick up some things...small world :)

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

that's right, Michelle! I forgot that you were so close! :)