hi im new can you talk with mePLEASE

• ~**~SARAH~**~
    19 years ago

hi my name is srah i am turning thirteen this friday i just got out of the sico hospital i have so many poems it's 4:32 am i have been on here all day i really want to get to know somebody that shares the same interests and that has or is going threw what i am

• ~**~SARAH~**~
    19 years ago

thanks yall yeah ive been in the hospital i was in there for self mutalation and im suicidal i see shit ounce in a while one time i thought my 8 year old brother was like a dead person and it followed me around then i beat hem up after i kicked his butt he was real agian after that i havent seen eany thing im allways scared it will come back to tont me but that was a few months back!

• nikki
    19 years ago

okay, i've been in hospital, but not long term or anything, just because i lost a lot of blood, a lot of times, and they admitted me to the psych ward for suicidal tendencies, plus i've been in just the normal hospital from being beaten by my father or brother so badly i couldnt even move, i see things all the time, from just stupid things like fire and blood in weird places, to things like my brother dead with bleeding wrists, and one of my best friends father who commited suicide about a month ago, i also hear voices, its really scary, i have depression and 3 different anxiety disorders, i know how hard life can be, believe me, i would love to talk to anyone who wants to.i am 14.

• ~**~SARAH~**~
    19 years ago

damn girl soyour brother and dad beats you wait i've read some of your poems before there really good when did you first start wrighting poems here?i was in the hospital for 7 days then agian for 3 weeks! i have a little schitafrania i am on three mood stabalizers i have 4 pills to nock me to sleep i have a.d.h.d. i'm also absesive compolsiv and closterfobic!!!im gone to take my pills and try to sleep tonight!!!ill talk to you tomarrow its allready 1:11am

• nikki
    19 years ago

yeah, i started a year ago but my thing screwed up so i got a new one a lil while ago. i'm obsessive compulsive 2, i can never sleep, its only 6:12pm here, oh well i'll talk to ya later hopefully, do u have msn? my addy is munchkin646@hotmail.com or xsavexmex@hotmail.com, i use that both all the time

• ~**~SARAH~**~
    19 years ago

yeah i have msn ill send you and give you mine!

• ~**~SARAH~**~
    19 years ago

well i was raped 3 times when i was younger
    my family is screwed my brother has o.d.d. my mom sees and hears dead people
    my dad has a bad temper problem he just got out of jail and he already started cocain and other drugs he took a drug test from hes probation officer and tested positive he has to go to court sometime soon so that will get hem a few years behind bars plus he doesn't pay child support so that will hopefully get hem another couple of years thank god!!!!!
    and yeah so far everybody is really nice!!!!!!!thankyou!!!!~!!!!!

• Katie Silva
    19 years ago

omg, sara, u are really young to go through such horrible things...

• Jessica
    19 years ago

sara i hear u and i have been raped 5 times 3 were in my family and its been happing for over 6 years and i finaly told and no one belives me i got taken from my mom befor christmas and my dad is a c/m and i am suicidal and im on meds cuz of it and my step dad is dead and i was p.g 2 times and the babys daddy killed the first 1 and my brother pushed me down the stairs and made me lose the other one i had a miscarege or how ever u spell it anyways i have been through alot 2 and im only 15 well ya ill ttyal email me some time its thegirlinyourmind@yahoo.com