hearing voices ....

• Manders
    19 years ago

I have an uncle that hears voices. he's been in so many hospitals on so much medication. I don't think anything really helped him. I mean he is much better now then he was when I was younger.. You can tell he is always on edge, and thinks everyone is out to get him.. he means well, and loves his family a lot..

It's sad to hear someone is a Prisoner in there own body.. They have to fight to see what's real and what's not.. I feel sorry for my uncle.. he is an amazing man. and I hardly get to see him..

I will read your poem, and comment... Good luck with everything.. Oh I have also worked at a Psych hospital and you wouldn;t believe how many of them heard voices, and saw stuff..

• ~**~SARAH~**~
    19 years ago

sharon what do you do when you see something?do you get scared and go crazy?well if thats so that is what they are trying to do you know just like a little brother he trys to get a rise out of you i'll tell you right now what you should do say there is something right next to me all you have to do is close your eyes and pretend there not there and when you open your eyes if its not gone then just turn your back to it and it will go away if that doesnt work talk to a sighcolagist because it will just get worse!!!

• Terri Lynn
    19 years ago

Sharon, a good friend of mine hears voices. You see, she comes form a VERY religious family (her parents are both pastors) and to her it's demons in her mind. She sees them, hears them, and it makes her freak out. She gets terrified and has panic attacks. An excorsism was preformed actually, but lately she's shunned God and the voices are back. I don't know how common that is, but you arn't alone. Good luck, Take care.
    Terri

• ~**~SARAH~**~
    19 years ago

what do you mean?

• nikki
    19 years ago

i both see things and hear things, but mine is simply an anxiety disorder combined with my extreme case of depression, i don't like telling people because i already get called a freak enough because a person who i thought was one of my closest friends told everyone i cut, which is not something i like people knowing. anyway i am on so many drugs i don't even remember what they are called, and to tell you the truth i don't think they do anything, word to the wise, don't bother telling anybody, they either don't believe you, or use it against you, or tell you your insane and need to take a million drugs to get better....

• HisAngel
    19 years ago

heya ppl. i've been hearing voices/seeing things since i was 5. i have about 6 ghosts that haunt my family. may explain a bit. i'm not the only 1 that i know though. 2 of my friends also get it. i went 2 c 1 of my mum's friends who's very spiritual and she gaqve and card with a verse on it and told me 2 say the verse b4 i went 2 sleep, coz they seemed 2 come 2 me in dreams as well. getting over it slowly. i found what triggered it and that they had been around me all my life.
    if ya wanna talk just email me: wickedlyjods@hotmail.com
    Silent Death

• Mass Murder
    19 years ago

I've wrote a poem about vocies 3. I have them and it's odd. I have also seen ppls in my room and in the frount year only at night. I have a book a doter to me to keep track of people i see and the vocies. He doesn't quite know why i see and hear things i hope he finds out.

• insane authority
    19 years ago

wow! voices in ur head! wow! how does it feel..ok i cant help in this subject nva experienced. though i do belive i see things...out side my window n i dont mean trees n stuff cuase i live on top floor of my flat, some figures n it freeks me out. or maybe its my eyes playing tricks on me..

• julie
    19 years ago

a beauiful mind, what an excellent film, if you havent watched it, then watch it! it is brilliant!

• Jacki
    19 years ago

You should really see a doctor about this. My cousin has schizophrenia, and it can only worse untreated. The longer you wait the worse off you are. For you self, and your safety you should really check out a doctor.

• Cantchangeme
    19 years ago

I hear voices sometimes they mostly just call my name or whisper real quiet so i cant hear what they're saying and i get little bits of the conversation, i have seen and had conversation with a ghost who was sitting on the bottom of my bed, he told me his name was john otterman and wanted to be left alone i asked why and he dissapeared. it was like a light not a person it was weird. i've been to a docters and stuff but nothing helps, my grandad was a medium and said it was the voices of ghosts trying to tell me something but i couldn't understand yet, ut im ok i just hav to listen to them i think some ae actualy on your side and they arent bad at all, i think they just need someone to listen, now u all probably think im crazy but i dnt care its the truth