a common thing PLZ HELP!

• >> Beautifully Mistaken
    19 years ago

hey, i am suffering from depression, you no all of it, with the cuts n slits n crying n all that sh*t, but i no its a really common thing, i have met many people in my situation, n i was just wondering, if this eva stops, becuz yeh i have tryed to kill myself many many times, nearly suceeded but didnt unfortunatly, n i wanted to no if this eva stopped, coz if it doesnt, i seriously cant stay ere, im living just to die!
    PLZ HELP!

• Manders
    19 years ago

first question.. why did you not succed? For that reason is why you should stauy alive.. If you have tried it and for some reason backed out.. or whatever happened.. that means you are second guessing yourself..

How old are you if you don't mind me asking.. If you are in highschool.. I have said this many of times.. Highschool is HELL!!! for some people it can be great.. but for me it wasn't so good.. There is so much out there when you get older.. and you will see that as the years pass trust me on that one..

I never thought life could get any worse then it did.. and then I moved away, and now have a great life! Ya i get depressed, and all that stuff.. but I know now that my life is worth more then that..

Have you tried talking to anyone? there will come a time in your life that you will look back on how you feel today, and say Thank God I didn't do what I did.. because you wouldn't be with a certain person, have kids you may have in the future.

You life WILL get better.. you have to be patient..

• nikki
    19 years ago

okay what you're saying may be true but the first thing you said, why did u not succeed, for me that would be because my father found me, stopped the bleeding, and then started bashing me(as per usual) for being so stupid as to try and kill myself, so how exactly is this what i should live for, being bashed is a good thing??? yeah it doesn't make much sense if u ask me, secondly, i am in highschool and yeah that factors into it, but i can't see past highschool to all the great stuff cos i am so scared that i won't get there anyway, my father is a drunk and my brother is a druggie they both bash me constantly and i feel like they are going to kill me one day, just go to far, and i would prefer to kill myself now and stop the pain rather than be killed by one of the only people who care about me in this world, and yes i do believe they care about me because when they are not on drugs or drunk they are 2 of the nicest people in the world, my other brother used to be here to protect me but he went to boarding school because my parents were afraid he would turn out like chris 'the big disapointment' in our family, okay so maybe your life got better, but what if mine doesn't, what happens then, i have depression and several anxiety disorders, i cut, i am suicidal i get beaten by my family, i have several thousand bad reputations within my school for being a slut(which i am not) a suicidal freak and a lot of other things, all my friends and loved ones seem to be dying, mostly by suicide, and i am on so many drugs i don't even remember what most of them are for, so itll get better you say, yeah maybe, if i live that long.....

• nikki
    19 years ago

oh da*n i forgot the point of what i was gonna write, lol, yes for most people, it does get better, for sure, it does go away, mostly if you get help it really does make it better, i have 3 different psychiatrist working with me to try and help me, and it realy does help to make you feel better, depending on how badly you suffer it could make all the difference, like the last person said, you just gotta hang in there, although believe me, i know how hard it can be....

19 years ago

hey, thanks for answering, i didnt think any1 wud, so thanks. Well from what u have all sed, it sounds exactly what im going through, like i dun think ill last very long, coz 1 day im gonna kill myself n i no it, its just waiting around the courner, n i feel so sorry for u nikki, but i also no whats its like, mi bro bashes mi none stop, it is very hard to live with, i spose ive just gotta wait n see, when mi dai comes, but good luck to every1 else n thanks.
    bub baiz
    tanie xox

• Brittany
    19 years ago

hey i know what u are going through and if u want someone to talk to i am here u can e mail me at brittany_broome@hotmail.com

• Manders
    19 years ago

I am truly sorry for what you have to go through.. Live to know that when you turn whatever age it is there.. You can leave!! and never see the man that beats you now.. Be something better then him.. Live to be better then him.. and anyone who may treat you with disrespect..

don't let someone bring you down with them.. That's what they want.. and it's working for some of you.. Killing yourself wont make things go away.. You will have to deal with your problems there too.. It's not the easy way out of your situation.. My grandma Killed herself, and I hated her for a long time.. How could she do that to me.. I have never been the way I am now.. and because of her I am.. I hate everything. I don't believe in anything.. and I am a very negative person now..

It's funny when my grandma died.. she left when things were bad.. now things are amazing.. My uncle has 2 kids, I am getting married in 2 weeks. my parents are doing good.. She left thinking life was so bad.. and if she would have stuck around.. She would have seen how good it can be..

Remember your life is worth living.. To see where it will take you next..

19 years ago

no, not any halfwit cud kill themselves, i was rushed to hospital, with my life nearly gone, but the docs saved my life, it aint that easy!

• HisAngel
    19 years ago

Hey whateva ya do 2 try n kill urselves make sure it's done right the first time! i no sum1 that took a gun and put a bullet in2 his head. unlucky 4 him the bullet came out his left eye n believe it or not he is still alive! he will neva c again, the site may come back in the right eye but they doubt it. he's 19. i'm not 2 sure bout whether everything does stop or not. I mean i no it does get betta, within time, but it's always there. i'm only 14 but i 2 almost died. wish i had succeeded. the pain is getting betta. i don't wish death on myself as much as i used. then again i no that no matter what u do there's still a chance u'll live. if ya wanna talk email me:
    wickedlyjods@hotmail.com
    Silent Death