I dont understand myself..

• Bridget
    19 years ago

I have a strange question... Can people be depressed, yet still be happy at times? Also, can you be depressed, even if the reason is really small? Im so confused, yet each time Im alone I think about things, and I become really upset. For instance, my mum and dad are divorced, so I sometimes get upset, because I wish they were still together. I wrote a poem about that, called Mummy...Daddy... I know its so stupid getting upset about small things but I cant help it.. Like, Im afraid about when my nan will die.. I dont want her to go, cos I really love her.. Yet I know she will die eventually.. Please, Can someone post something that will actually help me..

• Aken Sol
    19 years ago

Humans are... interesting aren't they?
    Well i aree with Shanon about your first question in that you can have mood swings. However, it's perfectly normal and i think the pills is a bit extreme.
    And your second question, that's normal too. It's the little things that get to you.
    Lastly, don't mope over your Nan's eventual death. Be happy and have fun in the present. Hope this helps.
    Aken Sol

• Madison
    19 years ago

Bridget:
    I have been feeling the same way also lately. I will get upset that i didnt get invited somewhere with my friends, and i take it WAY personal, to the point where i allmost started cutting, * well i kinda did, just to the point where theres no blood*. Or i will be sitting in a car with my mom, and i will just start crying for no reason. Or i cant look myself in the miror with out crying and having a mental breakdown.. its just.. its been happening more often now.. and i dont know what to do, and i dont want to ask my mom to take me to the doctor either.. i just want help...//