How Do You.....????

• julie
    19 years ago

i cant seem to get many people to vote for my poems and i dont think they're are that bad (at least i hope not) and it is quite demorilizing when everyone seems to have more votes than you and loads of people visit your poem, but are so lazy they cant even be bothered to vote, not even to give it a 1!

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

You have probably about the same average votes I do. You can go to the Requests to read/comment poetry and tell people about your poems and ask them to read/comment.... also, I find that people come to my poemsand comment better if I've gone through and commented on their poems.

• julie
    19 years ago

i was just reading your poems before i read this post, and i just commented on it, and now i feel really bad after you said that as you may think i only did it because you just posted, but I SWEAR I DID IT BEFORE! lol!

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

i would say that you need to give yourself time. Get to know some of the hardcore members on this site, and make some friends. I've noticed that usually it is the same people commenting for each other, probably because of the friends list. So make some friends, comment, and write poetry because you feel like it!

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

You are such an awesome encourager Sean! :o)

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

I should try out to be a cheerleader.

• callie
    19 years ago

i just read one of your poems and it had lotz of big words. maybe some people just dont understand them.