hav u eva carved words in2 ur skin tht u cnt say aloud?

• Manders
    19 years ago

ok, I don;t want to sound harsh or come down on you.. but WHY do you do this to yourself. how is this any means of relieving feelings built up inside you?? I mean I have heard of screaming or, drinking.. but cutting yourself.. I have read so many posts on here and it seems everyone but the odd few cut!! It's scary to know that someone is hurting that bad that they need to cut themselves to make it feel better..

What do you do the next time you cut. Do you have to go deeper? is it a problem where you always need to do more and more to get the same feeling? I am clueless.. sorry! I just cannot see someone getting anything out of watching a blade cut thorugh there skin??

When I was younger a friend and I would crave a name of a celeb we liked.. But that stopped very fast.. when you cut yourself, you release all that is biult up. but what happens an hour or so later? when you are faced with that same problem you faced before you cut yourself. it's a never ending battle with yourself..

• nikki
    19 years ago

okay, i know exactly what you mean, i have 'SAVE ME' carved into my ankle, and 'PETER' carved into my arm, i did the peter one because he died a month ago and he is so close to my heart, and in one of my fave songs it says 'carve your name into my arm' and i thought it might make me feel better and it did, i already cut a lot, but just carving his name, made me feel like he is always with me, and SAVE ME, is there because those exact words are how i feel every day, anyways, just wanted to tell you your not alone
    love
    ~nikki~

• >> Beautifully Mistaken
    19 years ago

hey, yeah i carve stuff into my arms, ive carved 'Y me" into my arm, n 'death', and the wounds ahve healed, but the marks are still there, they aint gonna go, so im stuck wif those words clearly written across mi arms, gotta suck, but aw well, its worth it
    lataz

• Manders
    19 years ago

The link didn't work... But I have another question.. Why do you hate yourself? Why do you want to punish yourself? Did you do anything wrong to cause this pain to yourself?

I only hope you don't punish yourself for things other people do to you.. Or for feeling upset..

• Kia
    19 years ago

I hate myself too!!! i hate myself cuz im not good enough, im always wrong nothing i do it right. My grades arnt high engouh, i cant do ne thing right. that's why i cut

• HisAngel
    19 years ago

hey ppl. i can c where ya's r all comin' from but life ain't that bad. trust me. i've been 2 hell and back and i'm lucky i'm still alive. jsut tell sum1 u trust. a close friend, relative. sum1 u know can help u. i know it's hard 2 trust when ur in this state but just take a chance. I did and it's the best thing i did. i told my best, best friend and he helped me.
    "No matter how bad things may seem there is always going to be a light at the end of the tunnel thats not an on-coming train"
    Silent Death

• HisAngel
    19 years ago

If any of ya's need 2 talk just email me at wickedlyjods@hotmail.com
    Silent Death

• Manders
    19 years ago

*Manders.. Still doesn't understand*

HOw can someone hate themselves?? Hate themselves so much that they carve things into there bodies.. When I was on highschool. I had bad grades, I was more into the social life then school.. I always failed at many things.. Still do now that I think about it.. I am not a fun person to be around when I am pissed off.. but I take that as the way life is.. Cutting yourself doesn't solve any of that.. You still wake up the next day hating yourself as much as you did the day before.. So I ask again!!!!!! you cut yourself to make yourself feel better for that moment you hate yourself?

It's a never ending cycle if you don't fix it now.. You will cut and cut and cut until you have disfigured your body that there's no more room to cut... Cutting doesn;t really work if you think about it.. You cut to feel better.. then why are you all still cutting?? It doesn;t take the pain away.. it just makes it worse... You still feel the same way you did... Like I said it's an on going cycle, that will never stop until you have nothing more to cut! then what will you do??

Face your problems like a man.. and deal with lifes bad times.. whatever you are all doing must not be working because you are still cutting

• Cantchangeme
    19 years ago

I do the carveing thing, i have ''This is it'' on my left arm and ''Hahaha'' on the other and i try to make patterns when im cutting like shapes, i heard cutting releases chemicals that make us feel good, this isnt why i do it but iz there anyone out there who does it for that? just wondering?