eva feel this way?

• >> Beautifully Mistaken
    19 years ago

eva felt realli alone and down, that u go into ur room and just feel so angry for no reason, n ur so angry at urself, u just start to cut, so deep and hard, trying to release ur anger, saying things to people u wudnt usually say, and pratically fuking up ur life, n breaking down and crying while there is blood everywhere, n thats when u release what ur've become, n u just want to take it all bak, but u cant, no matta how hard u try, n u scream at ur family and friends because all this shit inside of u, is slowly coming out, coz u cant keep it locked up 4eva, n u just want to find a gun, so u can point it at ur head, and say ur final farewell, realising that no one wud care, becoz no one really cares that ur even alive, i feel like this every day of my life, n it is getting to the point, where im ready to take that gun, and point it at my head, and pull that trigger!

• nikki
    19 years ago

exactly how i feel everyday

• Brittany
    19 years ago

hey i feel this way all the time ... but u can make it through its hard but killing yourself isnt the answer if u need to talk e mail me at brittany_broome@hotmail.com

• julie
    19 years ago

yea i agree

• .i.am.the.cause.to.all.your.problems.
    19 years ago

I feel like I wanna die everyday......so much shit has happened. People say that its not enough to want to die over, which just makes it worse. Like they are all better than me, and even when I tried to kill myself.......I STILL got looked down on!! And then I just turn to my knife and poems, and I think which one would help more.....and I choose the knife, sometimes I turn to the pills......I take them all.....but now my body seems to be immune to that many pills.....so I don't know what to do short of getting a gun which I wouldn't be able to cause that would take much more guts......sorry this went on about me so much.....if you wanna talk about anything email me cookies_r_nice_but_winegums_r_nicer@hotmail.com

• Kia
    19 years ago

I KNOW EXACTLY how you feel, right now, i jus wanna slice my wrists all up, i jus wanna see all red. i dont wanna breath i dont wanna live ne more, i jus wanna be 6 feet under, the only reason im here right now is because of the few ppl that actually love me. when im with those few ppl i actually fell like i belong somewhere, im thankful for those ppl and i love them. that is the only reason that im here, i love them to much to hurt them, no matter how much i hurt each day i know that it would hurt them much more if i ended my pain, its selfish. i would be ending my pain, but begnning theirs. and i cant do that to them. so i jus cut my wrists. that dont hurt them, jus helps my anger. and pain. my e-mail and msn is jello_baby13@hotmail.com and my yahoo is jello_baby13 if ya ever want to talk, jus im me or e-mail me

19 years ago

hey, thanks so much for replying, n i do no how it feels to lose a loved one, my best friend, killed herself not long ago, n i just want to go up dere wif her =(

• HisAngel
    19 years ago

I no how u feel. i went through that last yr and i'm now helping my friend through it. talk it helps. tell sum1 u trust there's no reason 2 go and kill yourself, life has meaning, i know sumtimes it doesn't feel like it. look if ya need sum1 to talk 2 email me.
    wickedlyjods@hotmail.com
    Silent Death

• Manders
    19 years ago

I have been there many of times.. Not the cutting part. but the part where I just want to end everything.. and stop having to deal with this "so called life".. For some reason when I try to end my life.. I can't follow through... It's like someone is holding me back from doing what I know is wrong.. You have so much to live for.. When I wanted to end myself.. I was at my weakest point... I think now. if I would have did it.. I wouldn't know my fiance. wouldn't have my dog. wouldn't have got a new house.. or even get married.. as I am going to be married in a week..

Life get's better... You have to believe in that.. and love your life like it's your last.. If not then there is no reason you should be here.. Do something that scares you everyday.. have fun, and never care what others think of you.. Because it's just mindless talking from someone who is worse off then you.. They just do that to make themselves feel better!! Killing yourself is not the way out.. You will never know what your future wil be like.. and that day you look back and say I am so glad I never did what I was going to do!! You will feel amazing.. and know that life gets hard.. you just have to make it better for yourself. Life's what you make it.. so make is better!!!

• ~:.GodeSsOfTemPtati0n.:~
    19 years ago

feeling it every friggin day of my life... but everytime i try to cut no matter how deep the wound will be, still end up waking and alive... sometimes in coma for weeks but still breathing... dunno why... how much i try to plead and beg for me to die, sht wont happen... been there done that blah* none even bother to care... sigh*** life sux sometimes... even came to the point that all my faith been washed away, and all i did is to friggin think of ways how to die then apply them one by one... i sux... haha well for some yea... but prolly for me neh! they who no give a damn about what we/i'm feeling theyre the one who sux a lot... ciao darling

• Vanessa
    19 years ago

I know how you feel, trust me. But you know, it isnt enough to just kill yourself in cold blood. or whatever that phrase means. anyways, even if you are so broke, there is still something that will save you and trust me it will come. Have patience. And dont go anywhere near a gun thats my other advice ;)

19 years ago

hey every1z, i thank u all sooo much for all ur help and advice, and all ur encouraging stories how u got through this, but for mi it is much different, i dont think i will get through this, i am so weak now, and everything is rong, i onli cause trouble and bad things happen wen i am around, id much prefer not to b alive, n so wud so mani otha ppl. but thanks for ur help
    luv tanie xox

• Jessica
    19 years ago

I know how u feel and i feel like that and like no one cares like u go over by ur friends and they dont say anything to u and ur all like whats up and they dont even look at u and then u go home and u have 2 deal with ur parents and dont really want 2 and u go to ur room and ur phone rings and its ur bf and ur like thank god u know cuz he will make me feel better and all of a sudden u hear ummm i dont think we r working and the reason y ur friends didnt say anything to u is cuz they knew that he wqas going 2 do that and that he chaeted on u and then u dont have anyone left.

• Katie Silva
    19 years ago

i feel like that right now. i have really bad depression and anxiety problems. so right now i cant talk to my b/f, i get really mad at everyone, then i feel bad afterwards cuz i really didnt mean it. i just stay alone waiting for time to pass i just wanna sleep all that time